Instagram beta since ages

vdfl

Jan 4, 2015
Visit site
Instagram hadn't updated it's beta version since 11 months , almost a year.
What's going on with developers??
Are they ever going to update it to full version as android and ios?

bryanibuan

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
No one knows. But I still use the official one since I don't post videos on my IG. The only thing I hate is how it compresses the image upon upload.

vdfl

Jan 4, 2015
Visit site
No one knows. But I still use the official one since I don't post videos on my IG. The only thing I hate is how it compresses the image upon upload.

Even I hate this too. And it also crashes many times .
I don't think so that instagram is interested in updating beta version anymore.

anon5658834

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
I think 6tag is better but sometimes that crashes when I click on an image. Also bad scrolling issue. Instagram Beta the picture looks more blurred and grainy when viewed than it does on 6tag

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
In the Windows Phone store out of all the apps that enter in BETA, only a few make it out of the BETA stage. MS needs to remove apps from the store that haven't been updated in a year if they lack features and aren't up to the mark.

vdfl

Jan 4, 2015
Visit site
I think we don't need instagram now urghh sorry "instagram beta."
6tag at it's best.
Best client third party app for instagram . Kudos to Rudy huyn

Mindi B

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
The iOS version has updates nearly every week.
The fact that Instagram on WP is still in beta after a year should tell you guys something - loud and clear.

vdfl

Jan 4, 2015
Visit site
The iOS version has updates nearly every week.
The fact that Instagram on WP is still in beta after a year should tell you guys something - loud and clear.

Yes, exactly!!
I think we should have some massive response to this forum which can only make the instagram developers of windows phone know that we seriously want an "Official Instagram Application " No beta version please. ._/\_

Mindi B

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
Yes, exactly!!
I think we should have some massive response to this forum which can only make the instagram developers of windows phone know that we seriously want an "Official Instagram Application " No beta version please. ._/\_

What I really meant was... They're not going to update it. They don't care.

runamuck83

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
In my opinion, Instagram should be pulled from the store. Then someone with a brain at Instagram should allow Rudy to use the name Instagram as the official app for Windows

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon