Guess the Shadows

TheVillagePrince

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
Hellooo.. Does anyone play the game guess the shadows?
If you do please can you help me with No.33? It looks like someone with a top hat and feather.. Cant make out if it is a rooster or a turtle.. Been stuck on it for days and I'm out of clues.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Hellooo.. Does anyone play the game guess the shadows?
If you do please can you help me with No.33? It looks like someone with a top hat and feather.. Cant make out if it is a rooster or a turtle.. Been stuck on it for days and I'm out of clues.

You may want to post a screenshot of the image you're referring to here so other members could help you in guessing even if they don't play the game... but that would spoil the challenge of the game.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Oh.....I don't know how to add a screenshot into this forum using my phone.. :(

I'm not sure if there is a way to add photos from the Windows Central app directly, but you can take a screenshot using your phone and then go to this forum using a PC/laptop browser... and then attach it using the "Insert Image" icon in the Text Toolbar just above the text box for replies. Taking a screenshot with your phone will vary per device. In Lumia phones with the latest OS update, for example, pressing the volume + and power buttons simultaneously will take a screenshot of whatever is displayed in the screen. What phone are you using?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
On my phone... I use IE and look at the full desktop version of the site. That let's me attach pics in exactly the same way as I would from my PC.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos