Evidence Pointing to a Lumia 940? MWC, Perhaps?

fitchalcyone

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
So, I was ordering a replacement protector for my 1520 on Skinomi when I saw this featured on one of their banners.

Skinomi TechSkin - Microsoft Lumia 940 Screen Protector

Yes, I know this is just a screen protector and yes, I see Nokia branding on the photos they use. However, I would sooner dismiss this if Skinomi called it a Nokia Lumia 940, but they do mention it's a MICROSOFT Lumia. They have a page dedicated to the Nokia phones separate from the Microsoft ones, such as the 435 and 535.

Skinomi TechSkin for Microsoft - Screen Protectors, Skins, Cases, Shields, Covers - Microsoft Cell Phones

Yes, I know you may ask "Where's the 1330? Why no Adduplex sightings of this phone?" I'm open to the idea of this just being wrong, but just thought I'd put some food for thought out there. Thoughts? My thoughts are that this is an updated 930 using similar dimensions but with updated internals, strangely going the +10 route even if it's just incremental changes.

fitchalcyone

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, this could go either way. I just found it slightly peculiar that through their cycle of featured items including the iPhone 6, Nexus 9, G Flex 2, etc. they'd add some old Nokia phone in the mix, too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes