Aeries or tweetium pro

Piyush Jain3

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
Can anyone plz help me which app to buy between aeries or tweetium pro... I want to buy the better app... May anyone plz suggest which app to buy and who have more features and fluid

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Anyone decided to jump switch either way? I'm on borderline with Aeries, but they both lack SO many features when you compare them to Tweetbot on iOS. I am not sure which one will reach there first. Tweetium for its money isn't giving away the feature updates so often. Bug fix updates aren't encouraging when they come more often than feature updates.

​Aeries guys - can you compare features against Tweetbot? How much is it lacking?

Guillin

Mar 2, 2015
Visit site
I've been switching between the two. For me it has to be Aeries. If you want to compare it to a Twitter app on another platform then I'd say it feels quite similar to Twitterific on iOS.

My biggest problem is that I like to have the official app sending me the push notifications whilst the other app is my main reader. Problem with this at the moment Aeries will notify you every time you refresh the feed (no option to disable that). I know that's unimportant for the vast majority of people, but there you go. :)

So for me, they are both good (not great) apps, but Aeries edges it for me.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I've been switching between the two. For me it has to be Aeries. If you want to compare it to a Twitter app on another platform then I'd say it feels quite similar to Twitterific on iOS.

My biggest problem is that I like to have the official app sending me the push notifications whilst the other app is my main reader. Problem with this at the moment Aeries will notify you every time you refresh the feed (no option to disable that). I know that's unimportant for the vast majority of people, but there you go. :)

So for me, they are both good (not great) apps, but Aeries edges it for me.

​Thanks a lot! I have been on the edge between these two since two weeks now. I've paid for both but before I commit to the subscription version of Tweetium, I wanted to see if there was a catch I was missing out on Aeries. Tweetium boasts its instant notification via servers and those who have used it, agree. But am not sure how quick is Aeries, or will be in future.

​Am I correct in understanding that Twitterific and Aeries, are visually soothing and pleasant to customize look-wise but in terms of functionality Tweetbot3 and Tweetium are more powerful?

eusty

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site

According to the developer toast updates should be fixed in the next update :)

jaqjordan

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
You must remember one thing about Aeries...it is almost unusable on low memory devices. Crashing a lot, loading time is very high. Tweetium is faster, but Aeries looks great.
I didn't find perfect Twitter Client for me so far. I've tried (from best to worst):
Tweetium
Twabbit
Twitter
Metweets
Aeries - if only it would be more faster and stable then TOP3
Peregrine
Tweet It!
Mehdoh
Ocell

N1cks

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Can anyone answer if the Aeries twitter app lets you pin Twitter accounts to your Start Screen & is the tile 'live' showing latest tweets?
Furthermore, is there a live tile for lists..?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo