Alarm clock app with auto-dismiss?

anon(9064917)

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
I am looking for an alarm clock app for WP which can be preset to auto-dismiss (i.e., not merely auto-snooze for a few minutes) itself after a specified amount of time, say 30 seconds.

On Android there's Alarm Clock Xtreme (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.alarmclock.xtreme.free) which has that functionality. Another one is something called Shabbos Clock.

Sadly, I haven't been able to find something similar for WP yet... Any ideas, anyone?

Thanks!

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Isn't that the whole point of an alarm to wake you up rather trying for 30 seconds and then snooze? Lol i would be always late for work

Raghunathan K

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
I have stored one or two-word voice recordings as reminders, which I wanted Alarm to play at an appointed time. I found Alarm kept on repeating the recording for the whole minute, or until I hit the snooze or dismiss button, which I wanted to avoid, but still have my recording play just for once.
I found a solution in adding my reminder as a Task in the calendar, and setting the voice recording as the tone for the reminder. That way, my reminder just plays once at the appointed time - whether I am listening to music or answering a call, but I don't have to really rush to snooze or dismiss it, I can do it later.
To illustrate an example, if I have to remind myself to buy medicine on the way home, I set a Task at approximately 10 minutes before my arrival time at home. I am promptly reminded with a voice message, so I take a diversion to the pharmacy.
See if this helps you.

justbe78

Sep 24, 2016
Visit site
(Alarm Clock Xtreme) it's in the google play store. I have a Android:wink:..
I never noticed that option until now and I have no clue what it does?

justbe78

Sep 24, 2016
Visit site
Alarm Clock Xtreme it is in the google play store free.
I do have a Android and it has unlimited alarms also.
I just want to know what that does?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb