Is Metromail rerolling to free?

skugg

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
Metromail rerolling to free

Hey all,

I've got an interesting issue with the e-mail app, Metromail. As far as I know, the app had some hiccups in the past week(s), so it rerolled as free in the store.
Now, the issue I have is, that I bought the Pro version long months ago, but somehow ended up getting adds in my version.

What can I possibly do, any suggestions, to get back my app-free version?
I've tried to contact the dev, wrote a mail to support, no answer as of yet.
Have anyone else encuntered the same problem?

Last edited:

anon(5667874)

Jan 7, 2014
Visit site
Re: Metromail rerolling to free

I have the exact same problem with ads starting to display in MetroMail, even though I purchased it several months ago. This started about a week ago. My Lumia 1520 recently received the Denim update, but I don't know if that caused the problem.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled, same problem. Sent an email to support, no response yet.

For now, I am using Maestro as an alternative. Hope MetroMail gets fixed soon.

=GO=

skugg

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site

The app got updated today, but still no response from the dev...
I'm starting to give up on it...

But the fact, my money got 'baited' out irritates me...

anon(8171782)

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site

Same with me, two email sent and no replies. Maybe it will be better if the developer solve the problems by creating separate app for purchase and for free.

Jeff123816

May 16, 2014
Visit site

Same here. I purchased it almost a year ago. Reset my phone recently and now I have the free version with ads.

anon(8171782)

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site

Looks like the developer doesn't care anymore,the app was recently updated,that's shows he still around, he just doesn't care what people say,or maybe he lost the password to his email😊 .I just contact Phototastic support and I can tell you their response was fast and they also added the resort purchase option on their app...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire