Is there any windows App similar to ES File explorer in Android???

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Guys I've been searching for a windows App similar to ES file explorer as in android. its a very useful app to access your PC/ Laptop content without internet on your mobile. Plzz someone tell me if derz any app like that. if its not there I would be utterly disappointed with windows mobile.

zkyevolved

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
What function are you looking for? Ftp? Remote desktop? Because maybe there isn't an app exactly like it now. But you can find the functionality separately.

Edit. I don't want to say that there isn't one now. I just don't know xD.

AndyCalling

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
This is best achieved using the webDAV protocol. The app WebDAV Nav does the job well. You don't need a proprietary app on the PC to do it either, as WebDAV is a standard protocol. You can use ftp instead I'm sure, but WebDAV is better.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
This thread has been moved to appropriate forum...

As per this advice: http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/292973-who-should-post-ask-question-forum.html WC members are free to post in all areas of the board. Please use Ask a Question only for time critical help issues that affect the immediate functionality of your device.

Now we have the reboot issue which is critical... I'm not sure why you put that in a thread with a title about finding an App. It obviously IS affecting the immediate function of your device... So now I will move that post back to Ask a Question where it needs to be, unlike the rest of the thread which does not...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro