Chase possibly reversing course?

KeegdnaB42

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
It seems the last few days, chase's twitter has been replying to complaints about removing their WP app saying it can continue to be used "until further notice". It's still gone from the store but this suggests the backlash might have actually gotten through to them and they're at least reconsidering bringing it back and won't shut it down as planned for the time being. However the app still gives the same notice about it shutting down on the 22nd so there's conflicting info here. I guess we'll find out in about 12 days.

Attachments

• chase.PNG
    chase.PNG
    14.7 KB · Views: 32

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Until the 22nd... That's when your further notice will come. I.E.: Get Out Now and Don't Come Back.

I wouldn't hold out any hope. I was in the same boat with BoA. I jumped ship to Ally.

They can't come right out and say on their social media pages; "We don't care how pissed you get, this move saves enough money that some executive got a bonus for making the decision to cut you all loose."

accursedvenom

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm hoping they come back with a windows 10 app. I'm not holding my breath, though. Had to reset my phone and lost the app. Had to use the mobile site which works pretty well.

OldMillXxX

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
My guess is they are waiting on Microsoft and Windows 10. They may not want their app on phones running a possibly unstable and unsecured phone running a preview of Windows 10. Who takes the flack if their app causes issues, or someone loses money because of it? With Microsoft releasing MOST of their phones overseas, they might also consider that as a temporary security risk? Don't know and can't say for sure, but...

I wouldn't put all my cash on this hunch, but more than half.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos