Can I get some help with Asphalt 8?

AlejoS_11

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
Asphalt 8

Hello everyone!

First of all this is not a thread about a problem. I just started playing this awesome game, but I just can't win in a few races of Season 3: Street Rules, so I knew I had to improve my cars, the only problem is that I don't usually spend real money on games, so I've played a lot of races I've already won just to make more money (you know... Like old school gaming) but it takes to much time, besides it gets boring after one or two tries.

So I was wondering if any of you know what race can I play to make a little bit more money than in the rest, I've already tried the first one of the Season 1 (Nevada I think... I don't quite remember).

Anyhow... Thanks a lot for reading this!

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Re: Asphalt 8

Hello everyone!

First of all this is not a thread about a problem. I just started playing this awesome game, but I just can't win in a few races of Season 3: Street Rules, so I knew I had to improve my cars, the only problem is that I don't usually spend real money on games, so I've played a lot of races I've already won just to make more money (you know... Like old school gaming) but it takes to much time, besides it gets boring after one or two tries.

So I was wondering if any of you know what race can I play to make a little bit more money than in the rest, I've already tried the first one of the Season 1 (Nevada I think... I don't quite remember).

Anyhow... Thanks a lot for reading this!
Yea...the first race of the first season gives u a constant handy amount but make sure you engage yourself in the global multiplayer mode , winning races there not only increases your XP but also you get free upgrades to your existing cars, best of luck out there, Happy gaming !

Bagzton

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
Re: Asphalt 8

Play multiplayer mode and partake in weekly events. That'll boost you on XP and get you some freebies too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos