Dungeon hunter 5

hotphil

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
I've never heard of Dragon Hunter. But if it's the same series of games as my first search on Bing turned up, the publisher is Feeling Touch Games. They have a website with a Contact Us page at About US | FT Games
You could ask them if/when they will write/release it.

Calvin Thunder

Jul 27, 2014
Visit site
Bad news for wp gamers

Dungeon hunter 5 will release later only for Windows phone
I think it will not support 512 mb ram
Like a shadow fight 2
Always waiting for Windows phone i think the other os is better

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Re: Bad news for wp gamers

Dungeon hunter 5 will release later only for Windows phone
I think it will not support 512 mb ram
Like a shadow fight 2
Always waiting for Windows phone i think the other os is better

This info may indeed dismay other users, but let's not judge an OS by the number of games or apps it currently has. Besides, there's a reason it's called Windows "Phone" (not Windows Gaming Device).:cool:

stevemind

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
Re: Bad news for wp gamers

^agreed^ I'd never buy one OS just because of apps or games! That's just ridiculous....WP for me has all the apps I ever need....

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Moved to Windows Phone Apps forum. Two open threads merged.

@Calvin Thunder, your previous, duplicate thread in Ask a Question was already answered and then closed by a Moderator. I have placed this one in the most appropriate board area and merged your remaining threads. Please do not make any more threads on this topic. Hopefully this thread will get some replies and you can continue your conversation here.

Last edited:

bAN01TgAZ

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Dungeon Hunter 5 - Gameloft. release date March 12th on iOS, Android but not Windows Phone as expected...

I would put it down to certification issue, as I have spoken to Ryan and he said it should be out March 12th subject to certification issues, then sometime later adding Xbox Live achievement Support.

​Press release;

Conquer 50 Missions, 5 Realms & Countless
Dungeons In This Graphical Showcase
Return to the Dungeon Hunter franchise with intense hack-and-slash action in our new take on the RPG genre!
Dungeon Hunter 5 is available now on iOS and Android. Coming soon to Windows.

Non-stop Hack-and-Slash Action: 50 missions playable through 3 difficulty modes
8 unique environments
8 new monstrous bosses
45 new types of monsters and demons
Incredible Graphics: Ragdoll Physics - natural reaction to collisions
Spherical Harmonics - high-fidelity lighting
Character Self-Shadowing - enhanced character volume and shadows
Particles Trimming - optimized and richer particles
Metal Integration on iOS - GPU fast access for enhanced shaders and particles

Evolution of the genre: The Stronghold: customize and defend your stronghold and raid others' loot in a new asynchronous PvP mode
The Allies: bring your friends and other players to help you in your journey
Master 5 Elements: a range of weapons, armors and skills are each associated with an elemental type that needs to be used strategically
Items and Skills: deep customization of yoru character through fusion and evolution; invest in your items & watch them grow in power
Learn more about the game on the Dungeon Hunter Facebook and Twitter pages.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
As always we are left behind ��

True in a way, but it has its benefits. At least we're also behind in the number of poor-performing apps (such as weather apps that don't even detect your location automatically, or those that simply redirect you to a webpage rather than giving a unique presentation of data!). We're also behind in the number of "copy-cat" apps and "junk" apps (those with no particular utility) - though sadly the number of such apps seems to be slowly growing in the Windows Phone Store.

Being the first is not always a good thing. In war, it's those in the front lines that get injured (or killed) first. :angel:

Raynisha Loving

Dec 12, 2015
Visit site
I added my facebook account to get the diamonds and it gave me the option to either switch account or link account I clicked link account then the game froze and started me over at the beginning can someone please tell me how to switch back to my regular xbox live account I dont see it anywhere and I was pretty far along in the game so I really don't want to start at the beginning very frustrated please help

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire