Surface phone with windows 10-A true flagship

bo_woods

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Re: Surface phone concept

I think the Lumia One should basically have the 1520's design except with an complete vapor mg (or whatever materal the sp3 uses) , and have that ppolycarbknate strip at the bottom of it that we saw with those 1030/mclaren prototype leaks,and it should come in this metal body alongside the GOOD LUMIA COLORS,red yellow cyan orange green and the black and white should be metal I mentioned above

Erwin0723

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site

bro, that's why they called lumia cz its a phone and they give name for surface cz it's tablet.. iphone is a phone,and ipad is a tablet..i like the design,but i think they should change for the project name

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site

twRj4Iw.gif

Last edited:

MDMcAtee

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
That is a very nice concept phone.

A couple of things that would make it a slam dunk would be showing it with the new foldable Microsoft portable keyboard when docked with a larger monitor for actual desktop usage and have a better processor and gpu capable of high frame rates and resolutions for heavy demanding xbox games along with front facing stereo speakers.

I do love the surface type keyboard cover and the surface pen and could see myself using it at times but for normal cellphone usage I am afraid that it would just get in the way and would be a hassle every time I opened it to make a call unless the on screen keyboard opened first by default.

Overall though I like the concept and would like to see it in my hands

Posted from my HTC M8

Joshwin

Jan 31, 2015
Visit site
microsoft-surface-phone-concept.png
MS should release flagship devices in the name of "surface phones" with stunning specs and a pen with Windows 10 mobile.

1.Screen:5.7 inch Full HD/even Quad HD Super AMOLED display with a Surface Pen(pressure sensitive active pen).back cover made of a strong and light magnesium alloy with a kick stand.and touch keyboard on flip cover.
2.CPU:Intel based 64-bit quad-core CPU clocked at 2.7GHz.with high graphical performing GPU.
3.Memory:64GB ROM(expandable),4GB RAM
4.Camera:30MP rear cam with fastest image capturing technology in the world,4K video recording, Optical image stabilization,pureview etc.7MP front facing cam with FHD.
5. Connectivity:Dual band ultra fast WiFi,NFC,Micro-HDMI,TLE
6.4500mAh battery- lasts more than 48hours.

According to me Surface phone should boast the HIGHEST specs possible in the smartphone history and blow away all the flagships available out there.MS should make this long wait a worthy one.Take as long as you want but bring a killer of all flagship phones when you release a true flagship.

Source: http://www.vcpost.com/articles/4834...phone-concept-revealed-cutting-edge-specs.htm

Attachments

• Surface-Phone-Windows-10-concept-2-490x356.jpg
    Surface-Phone-Windows-10-concept-2-490x356.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 259
Last edited:

uberlaff

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Yup, I think it's time. The Surface brand is a premium brand that carries a productivity context. This is the new Microsoft. Use it!

Lumia is a great brand but its being diluted with all of the low end phones on the market. It still stands for world class experience and fun (thanks to it proudly owning colors) but it never took on the meaning of flagship.

Nokia always had multiple brands (Asha, X, Lumia) so now its Microsoft's turn.

Surface for high end premium devices for productivity.
Lumia for best in class smartphones for the masses.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12