just arrived from Android world...need a little help

rickim

Mar 15, 2015
Visit site
Hi Everybody
nee dur help to identify some nice app for my Lumia 625. I used to have Android Samsung but company changed phone so...some difficulties...many apps seem to work without some features that in android are or total missing. Please help to find the following:

- a good mp3 player that possibly play songs not only by album,artist such the nokia one but BY FOLDER. so i can avoid to do playlist
- is there any app similar to Imovie by Apple to create in a user friendly way trailer with short movies recorded with camera with nice video-audio effects?
- best GPS navigator. Both offline and online
- app to identify stars at night
- best app trainer for workout / gym
- best app to localize people around you or in a city you will visit. I mean an app to meet new people, not searching for your contacts where they are

why some app are not developped for windowsmobile?or why they have limits?

Thanks!

Dusan Randj

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
Welcome. For for not developed/underdeveloped apps we have to thank to many factors, including lack of marketshare, lack of developers interest and to some selfish companies which don't care for customers (banks, snapchat,etc).
For navigation it's best to use provided here maps suite, download maps and enjoy.

ShreyansShah

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
here are some apps for ur requirements: -

1. Folder Play for playing songs as per folders:
Folder Play | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (India)

2. for realtime night sky (needs net connectivity, GPS, gyro and compass)
SkyMap | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (India)
SkyMap Free | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (India)
Oreo Skies | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (India)
Starlit Sky | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (India)
Sky Map Pro | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (India)

last two i have not tried. myself yet.

Last edited:

kishorekumar_a

Feb 22, 2012
Visit site
Hi Everybody
nee dur help to identify some nice app for my Lumia 625. I used to have Android Samsung but company changed phone so...some difficulties...many apps seem to work without some features that in android are or total missing. Please help to find the following:

- a good mp3 player that possibly play songs not only by album,artist such the nokia one but BY FOLDER. so i can avoid to do playlist
- is there any app similar to Imovie by Apple to create in a user friendly way trailer with short movies recorded with camera with nice video-audio effects?
- best GPS navigator. Both offline and online
- app to identify stars at night
- best app trainer for workout / gym
- best app to localize people around you or in a city you will visit. I mean an app to meet new people, not searching for your contacts where they are

why some app are not developped for windowsmobile?or why they have limits?

Thanks!

Music Player with Folders:
1. Core music player
2. Folder play

Imovie replacement:
1. Movie maker 8.1
2. Video memories
3. Movie Creator

GPS Navigator:
Here Maps & drive works best for me.

App for localzing really depends on your region.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss