03-18-2019 05:11 AM
222 1234 ...
tools
    My gamertag is pawtpawt16.

You can DL the .xap file with a PC, go to the windows store and scroll all the way down, look at the left side of the screen and you'll find an option called "Download and Install Manually"

What's your gamer tag dude?
    Thank you. I didn't uninstall my game but I tried reset and download save data. It works so far.
    I didn't try this saving method because the last update makes the game look different. I could see the download button before, but now you have to reset before download option appears.

Anyway, I didn't realize you were the OP. I don't know why I can't add you. And I am a girl by the way, although I don't mind being called as a guy on internet since it doesn't matter lol

How do you add people if you don't have an xbox? If anyone could add me, my gamertag (so says Sims Freeplay) is Player545711098.
    Just FYI, you can change your gamertag through xbox.com (so it's easier to remember). I had a problem with changing name via xbox app so I had to use website.

Yes, I have just encountered this two times yesterday. Missed my Weekly Quests deadline.
    I just have to reinstall the game after backing-up with cloud? Will my cloud update itself? I need some clarification. :/
    I don't know if it also works for you. I don't reinstall, but simply saving, reset, then download each time my sims don't continue their last actions.

Basically you manually upload your game data to cloud (the game won't save it for you). Download option only appears if 1.) you are on new device or 2.) you reinstall/reset your game. On both cases, the game doesn't have any game data, thus it will prompt you to start a new game, unless you've played before and store the game data on cloud. If you've saved it, the game will automatically detect your game data on cloud and offer you to start from saved data instead.
    Last edited by schathach; 03-30-2015 at 09:16 PM.
    03-25-2015 12:43 AM
    Thank you. I didn't uninstall my game but I tried reset and download save data. It works so far.
    I didn't try this saving method because the last update makes the game look different. I could see the download button before, but now you have to reset before download option appears.

Anyway, I didn't realize you were the OP. I don't know why I can't add you. My gamertag is schathach. And I am a girl by the way, although I don't mind being called as a guy on internet since it doesn't matter lol

Just FYI, you can change your gamertag through xbox.com (so it's easier to remember). I had a problem with changing name via xbox app so I had to use website.

I don't know if it also works for you. I don't reinstall, but simply saving, reset, then download each time my sims don't continue their last actions.

Basically you manually upload your game data to cloud (the game won't save it for you). Download option only appears if 1.) you are on new device or 2.) you reinstall/reset your game. On both cases, the game doesn't have any game data, thus it will prompt you to start a new game, unless you've played before and store the game data on cloud. If you've saved it, the game will automatically detect your game data on cloud and offer you to start from saved data instead.
    Oh, sorry haha, didn't know you were a girl XD.

Anyway, I just added you, I think there's a limit for adding friends, I can only have at 100 :'(

Regarding your work around, i think it's much better. I'll try it next time my game starts to act up. :)

Thanks! :)
    03-25-2015 04:10 AM
    GT: Wild2Fyah
    Town lvl 27 :)
    03-25-2015 09:02 AM
    Doesn't work, Dortje88. Couldn't find you.
    03-25-2015 11:15 AM
    I think the order of tasks for a quest is also different from before? I want to start some early, but most of guides I can find are outdated, it's difficult to do.

Is there anything I can start early for Breadwinner quest?
    03-25-2015 02:57 PM
    I think the order of tasks for a quest is also different from before? I want to start some early, but most of guides I can find are outdated, it's difficult to do.

Is there anything I can start early for Breadwinner quest?
    I'm not sure about that the Bread winner quest hmm.

But i do agree with you that the order of quests are different, I used to use this website as a guide, but some quests are different, bit still kind of the same.

Haha...

http://sfptips.perturbee.net/2013/10...-when.html?m=1
    03-25-2015 06:17 PM
    If you tap on a neighbour's sim while they are doing something it cancels what they are doing. That's not good. They need to fix that or change it to speeding up the time on the task of a neighbour's sim instead of cancelling the task. Especially for those 6hr+ tasks
    03-26-2015 09:23 AM
    If you tap on a neighbour's sim while they are doing something it cancels what they are doing. That's not good. They need to fix that or change it to speeding up the time on the task of a neighbour's sim instead of cancelling the task. Especially for those 6hr+ tasks
    Not a bad idea dude. :)
    Maybe you can suggest that to Fire Monkeys, go to their website :)
    03-26-2015 11:57 AM
    So I've noticed that a lot of people want to be added :)
    I've compiled a list of gamertags here :)

I will be updating this from time to time :)

pawtpawt16
    purp1epenguin5
    D0gs Growler
    ginpeaches
    URTYK
    deadliestmansij
    JoannL1030
    Panther 0610
    LaurenLives
    TaposX12
    CAIROisaCAT
    VinceVman
    player877877554
    Player545711098
    schathach
    HiepBP
    farparkerr
    Dortje88
    Wild2Fyah
    Dortje88
    NadiSheeran
    Justchrisz
    Zitus
    Anymica

Happy gaming guys!! :)
    By the way, I have a Telescope, Auction Podium, Black Board, Soccer Ball, Easel, Fire Hydrant, Guitar, Video Camera and Mirror in my neighborhood :), if you guys need anything, just go to my main house :D
    Toan Le likes this.
    03-27-2015 11:22 PM
    plutopius :)
    03-28-2015 04:19 AM
    Does anyone have a fire pole? cant find any =( ...
    03-28-2015 08:56 PM
    did someone have this problem, after update sim freeplay Last updated on 16/03/2015 i can't download game that i save from cloud.it says i dont have any save game. so sad that i have to start again.... please add me apitanapit
    03-28-2015 10:03 PM
    did someone have this problem, after update sim freeplay Last updated on 16/03/2015 i can't download game that i save from cloud.it says i dont have any save game. so sad that i have to start again.... please add me apitanapit

The cloud save will expire after 7 days. You must have uploaded the save long ago, right?
    Last edited by Toan Le; 03-29-2015 at 02:22 PM.
    03-28-2015 11:35 PM
    you are right... but if i'm not wrong last time, i dont play this game about 4 month but i still can access the cloud servis... but maybe im wrong... thanks for that information...
    03-29-2015 03:19 AM
    When did you upload your game to the cloud?
    As it says, the save file will expire after 7 days.
    I also had to start from scratch (a couple of times actually).
    03-29-2015 03:21 AM
    what i remember this happen last year... i uninstall this game for a few month until my daughter want play it... after i install it again i can download it from cloud... but i not playing again until i found this forum and the latest update... forget it, maybe im wrong...
    03-30-2015 03:10 AM
    Add me too guys! My gamer tag is joachimcapiral
    03-30-2015 03:42 AM
    Does anyone have a fire pole? cant find any =( ...
    Add me my gammetag is Arun sharma070 I have fire pole
    03-30-2015 04:04 AM
    I know this is the wrong place to ask, but I have two questions:

1 - Are there any methods for farming Simoleons quickly? I don't have any trouble with farming LPs, but have always been short of Simoleons. :/

2 - What is the Sims limit (max number of Sims)?

Thanks in advance. :)
    03-30-2015 10:53 AM
    what i remember this happen last year... i uninstall this game for a few month until my daughter want play it... after i install it again i can download it from cloud... but i not playing again until i found this forum and the latest update... forget it, maybe im wrong...
    Unfortunately you might not be able to retrieve your previous cloud save; the cloud feature was really buggy before. Luckily you can start a new game again but the cloud feature is working perfectly, the only downside is that it only lasts for 7 days, so you have to remember to save your game to the cloud :)

I know this is the wrong place to ask, but I have two questions:

1 - Are there any methods for farming Simoleons quickly? I don't have any trouble with farming LPs, but have always been short of Simoleons. :/

2 - What is the Sims limit (max number of Sims)?

Thanks in advance. :)
    Hi Toan Le,

It's okay to post some questions here I guess, this has been like a The Sims Freeplay discussion post/add me thing XD
    Wow, you have no problems with LPs? @_@ that's amazing haha
    Anyway, one quick way I found useful to farm Simoleons is through planting crops, since I go to work I make sure that my sims are always planting Onions (7 hours) if not that Beans (9 hours), I just calculate the time that I will be sleeping, waking up and doing stuff and harvest the crops.

And for your other question, I think we can have a maximum of 34 Sims, as it says on the description on the game. :)
    arepitt likes this.
    03-30-2015 11:20 AM
    And for your other question, I think we can have a maximum of 34 Sims, as it says on the description on the game. :)

Didn't notice that. :o
    Thanks for the tip. :) In case you need, to farm LPs, just keep woodworking with 10 Sims over and over. You can make 10~20 LPs a day easily. ;)
    JC Mendiola likes this.
    03-30-2015 11:38 AM
    what happens if i go to my friends city and he is online moving her sims, its really online? did anyone try ? lol
    JC Mendiola likes this.
    03-30-2015 02:18 PM
    Didn't notice that. :o
    Thanks for the tip. :) In case you need, to farm LPs, just keep woodworking with 10 Sims over and over. You can make 10~20 LPs a day easily. ;)
    Isn't it faster to farm both LPs and simoleons through cooking hobby? I can't compare since I am not there yet. The only downside from cooking hobby is that you grind them from actively playing. If I am busy and can't play the game, I still do gardening to earn simoleons.

I have one question regarding social tasks. Since we still have this bug that keeps resetting sims action, that means actions on neighbor also get reset. The problem is we can't save to cloud when our sim is in neighbor' place. Is there any workaround for this moment?
    03-30-2015 09:22 PM
    I have one question regarding social tasks. Since we still have this bug that keeps resetting sims action, that means actions on neighbor also get reset. The problem is we can't save to cloud when our sim is in neighbor' place. Is there any workaround for this moment?
    I know that dilemma, we can only hope that a new update will come soon to fix the bug. Haha. :)
    03-31-2015 08:30 AM
    what happens if i go to my friends city and he is online moving her sims, its really online? did anyone try ? lol
    I don't think we can really see if another player is online and moving their sims.

Well, haven't done it yet, maybe you can ask some of your friends who also have The Sims Freeplay on their Windows Phone device to try it out with you, I can't try it since most of my friends have Android or iOS. Harhar :)
    03-31-2015 08:34 AM
222 1234 ...