Add Me On The Sims FreePlay Friend List !

arepitt

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
what i remember this happen last year... i uninstall this game for a few month until my daughter want play it... after i install it again i can download it from cloud... but i not playing again until i found this forum and the latest update... forget it, maybe im wrong...

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site
I know this is the wrong place to ask, but I have two questions:

1 - Are there any methods for farming Simoleons quickly? I don't have any trouble with farming LPs, but have always been short of Simoleons. :/

2 - What is the Sims limit (max number of Sims)?

Thanks in advance. :)

JC Mendiola

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
what i remember this happen last year... i uninstall this game for a few month until my daughter want play it... after i install it again i can download it from cloud... but i not playing again until i found this forum and the latest update... forget it, maybe im wrong...

Unfortunately you might not be able to retrieve your previous cloud save; the cloud feature was really buggy before. Luckily you can start a new game again but the cloud feature is working perfectly, the only downside is that it only lasts for 7 days, so you have to remember to save your game to the cloud :)

I know this is the wrong place to ask, but I have two questions:

1 - Are there any methods for farming Simoleons quickly? I don't have any trouble with farming LPs, but have always been short of Simoleons. :/

2 - What is the Sims limit (max number of Sims)?

Thanks in advance. :)

Hi Toan Le,

It's okay to post some questions here I guess, this has been like a The Sims Freeplay discussion post/add me thing XD
Wow, you have no problems with LPs? @_@ that's amazing haha
Anyway, one quick way I found useful to farm Simoleons is through planting crops, since I go to work I make sure that my sims are always planting Onions (7 hours) if not that Beans (9 hours), I just calculate the time that I will be sleeping, waking up and doing stuff and harvest the crops.

And for your other question, I think we can have a maximum of 34 Sims, as it says on the description on the game. :)

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site
And for your other question, I think we can have a maximum of 34 Sims, as it says on the description on the game. :)

Didn't notice that. :eek:
Thanks for the tip. :) In case you need, to farm LPs, just keep woodworking with 10 Sims over and over. You can make 10~20 LPs a day easily. ;)

schathach

Mar 24, 2015
Visit site
Didn't notice that. :eek:
Thanks for the tip. :) In case you need, to farm LPs, just keep woodworking with 10 Sims over and over. You can make 10~20 LPs a day easily. ;)
Isn't it faster to farm both LPs and simoleons through cooking hobby? I can't compare since I am not there yet. The only downside from cooking hobby is that you grind them from actively playing. If I am busy and can't play the game, I still do gardening to earn simoleons.

I have one question regarding social tasks. Since we still have this bug that keeps resetting sims action, that means actions on neighbor also get reset. The problem is we can't save to cloud when our sim is in neighbor' place. Is there any workaround for this moment?

JC Mendiola

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
I have one question regarding social tasks. Since we still have this bug that keeps resetting sims action, that means actions on neighbor also get reset. The problem is we can't save to cloud when our sim is in neighbor' place. Is there any workaround for this moment?

I know that dilemma, we can only hope that a new update will come soon to fix the bug. Haha. :)

JC Mendiola

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
what happens if i go to my friends city and he is online moving her sims, its really online? did anyone try ? lol

I don't think we can really see if another player is online and moving their sims.

Well, haven't done it yet, maybe you can ask some of your friends who also have The Sims Freeplay on their Windows Phone device to try it out with you, I can't try it since most of my friends have Android or iOS. Harhar :)

Colleen79

Mar 24, 2015
Visit site
Hi, really need a neighbor with the fire pole, not the fire hydrant, these are different. Fire poles are with staircases, so you can only get one if you have 2 or more storey's in your house. diamondlady79

LeHoangHa

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys, I've seen in this thread that there are problems with the Sims when your Sims are doing things and you turn off the game. So what exactly was the problem? Because I haven't seen anything wrong yet... :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb