Add Me On The Sims FreePlay Friend List !

Maritox Cacici

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
It didnt appeal me so much at first I never played the PC ones. Seemed like a reality tv game version. But that's when u have few Sims. When u get many it starts to feel a little bit more like SimCity or a city game wich I like

harihar akhil

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
How do I make Sims marry.currently in two and half Sims quest and no matter how many times I try with different rings they reject each other.partners aren't moved to same house.

JC Mendiola

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
How do I make Sims marry.currently in two and half Sims quest and no matter how many times I try with different rings they reject each other.partners aren't moved to same house.

What part of the quest are you in now?
The Eternity Ring is free for the first time that your sims will marry.

JC Mendiola

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
It didnt appeal me so much at first I never played the PC ones. Seemed like a reality tv game version. But that's when u have few Sims. When u get many it starts to feel a little bit more like SimCity or a city game wich I like

Controlling a lot of sims can be frustrating, but it's what makes the game challenging.

It's really fun that each sim will have different skills and jobs. :)

By the way, in case you're wondering what the jobs and skills are for (instead of experience and simoleons of course), it's for the Competition Center building. (Found on the east side of your town, near the stadium)

It's a place where you can use your sims to gain more LPs ?

JC Mendiola

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
No second time.i said marrying sim was successful for the first time that I via tutorial in quest and after that Sims don't marry at all even with eternity ring.wasted simoleans and lifepoints.

Do your Sims marry?

Oh, yes my Sims often get married.
I just pick the Mood Ring, the one that costs I think 8k simoleons.
If it fails I just try again. 😊

harihar akhil

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
Oh, yes my Sims often get married.
I just pick the Mood Ring, the one that costs I think 8k simoleons.
If it fails I just try again. 😊

Its weird that even mood ring doesn't work for me. Before royal update every sim would marry even with Dino ring. After that update I lost my online progress and started from scratch. Now they don't even marry.

JC Mendiola

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Its weird that even mood ring doesn't work for me. Before royal update every sim would marry even with Dino ring. After that update I lost my online progress and started from scratch. Now they don't even marry.

Well, I guess you should gather up some LPs for the eternity ring.
If you can't, maybe you can try and try again for the mood ring.

schathach

Mar 24, 2015
Visit site
No second time.i said marrying sim was successful for the first time that I via tutorial in quest and after that Sims don't marry at all even with eternity ring.wasted simoleans and lifepoints.

Do your Sims marry?
In case you don't know yet, Eternity Ring has the highest acceptance chance for the proposal, so if it doesn't work, you shouldn't try cheaper ring.

This is getting silly though. To have a baby, you need LP. To get married, you need LP. Basic tasks that will make game progress shouldn't need LP.

JoannL

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
I know that, but I have to describe it so that everyone knows what I'm talking about. I did sound like I don't know what I'm talking bout. Lol.

tweetymad

May 9, 2015
Visit site
hi i started playing this week and in need of that paint thing , easel if im not mistaken. i tried adding a few of you guys but not sure how it works, so im putting name tag on here : player310632031(hoping to change this if possible in future) thnxs !!

btw thnxs JC for starting this thread up very helpful indeed for the beginners like me!:smile::smile:

JC Mendiola

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
hi i started playing this week and in need of that paint thing , easel if im not mistaken. i tried adding a few of you guys but not sure how it works, so im putting name tag on here : player310632031(hoping to change this if possible in future) thnxs !!

btw thnxs JC for starting this thread up very helpful indeed for the beginners like me!:smile::smile:

No problem! i really like this game and have been playing it since i got my Lumia phone back in 2013.

You can change your gamertag in the Xbox games hub.
So that people will find it easier to add you :)

tweetymad

May 9, 2015
Visit site
No problem! i really like this game and have been playing it since i got my Lumia phone back in 2013.

You can change your gamertag in the Xbox games hub.
So that people will find it easier to add you :)

yesss finally changed gamer tag so im guessing ill have to put it on here : Tweety Mad

once again thnxs to JC and for the players who added and helped me!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo