Add Me On The Sims FreePlay Friend List !

Deann Dailey

May 20, 2016
Visit site
I can't add neighbors on Windows Phone

I don't know what the problem is. I have been trying to add neighbors for a while now. I have added friends on fb and friends on xbox, but no one shows up in my party boat. Also, I don't see a friend or neighbor request icon anywhere in my party boat or start up screen on Sims Freeplay. Can anyone PLEASE help????? :unhappysweat::crying:

blackHitam

May 23, 2016
Visit site
my gamertag: blackHitam

I don't know what happen! I add everyone here, it shows on my profile (if I log in to my xbox account on pc), but when I'm using my phone (I play sims freeplay on my Nokia Lumia 530) and I look at my xbox app I don't see any friends! I don't have any neighborhood! Pls help :/

CandaceSH

Jun 1, 2016
Visit site
Add me, please! I really need more neighbors. I play Sims everyday. My gamertag is Player407186670
I have added all the gamers on the last 3 pages. Please check and accept me, thanks. I'm on my way of adding more.

Last edited:

casalinga

Jun 9, 2016
Visit site
Add me, please, I play Sims daily. I'm looking for neighbours with FREESBE. But everyone is welcome, I have a lot of objects to complete the tasks in my town. My gamer tag is nedich6. Thank you!

Sanaz E

Jun 13, 2016
Visit site
Hi , can you help me ? I can't sync my game from android device to win phone , can you help me and tell me how can i do this step by step ?

Lysara

Jul 12, 2016
Visit site
I have the same problem.

I use a Nokia Lumia 950 XL with win10 to play. I add friends to my xbox gamer account but they don't show up under my neighbours. If anyone has a solution to this problem, would appreciate the answer!

You can try to add me to see if that works, Lysara is my gamer tag.

Weerwolff

Aug 21, 2016
Visit site
Hello,

I'm on the Windows Phone/Xbox version of Sims Freeplay. I have tons of stuff in my town more or less central in a kind of activity centre. All hobby & career stuff you can find there. Next to that several houses (haunted stuff as well). Kitten & pup in the day-care centre etc. If you need anything, drop a message on XBL.

Level 20 now, so not all of the special buildings, but these will follow for sure ;) Just add me on XBL with your account, I will accept back when I'm online. If you require something special that I do not have yet, send me a message.

To those that have a fashion centre as well, please let me know as I still need to finish that Social assignment ;) Thx!

Last edited:

Mardilligaf

Aug 28, 2016
Visit site
Re: I can't add neighbors on Windows Phone

I don't know what the problem is. I have been trying to add neighbors for a while now. I have added friends on fb and friends on xbox, but no one shows up in my party boat. Also, I don't see a friend or neighbor request icon anywhere in my party boat or start up screen on Sims Freeplay. Can anyone PLEASE help????? :unhappysweat::crying:

I have the same problem

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos