Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
recently got it .. it's awesome...
4b10138a0f264f2298fae30060c4ab0e.png

Last edited:

asmat_1991

Jun 28, 2014
Visit site
Well, the new UI goes along with the windows phone now unlike previous version which was just a clone to opera mini from 90s :p and as for the browsing I personally prefer IE as my primary browser, Opera is best if you are looking for cost effective browsing on a slower internet connection.

D M C

Jul 7, 2014
Visit site
Well, the new UI goes along with the windows phone now unlike previous version which was just a clone to opera mini from 90s :p and as for the browsing I personally prefer IE as my primary browser, Opera is best if you are looking for cost effective browsing on a slower internet connection.

But Opera Mini faster than IE.
And also more battery efficient.

An that why it will be my primary browser from now on.

One of advantage of Opera mini is that some websites have security check and IE have to go through that while Opera Mini simply bypass this security check and load website directly.
And
One thing I miss on new opera mini is "image option" which older Opera mini have.

greedo_greedy

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Just received a new update for OPERA Mini today.
Not really sure what's new, haven't played around with it yet. Good to see Opera committed to their Windows Phone app. I hope they get to polish this one till it shines.