Got tired of waiting for apps and games.

Benjamin Mendez

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Well i gave up waiting to get the apps i want like snapchat, clash of clans, and even bank of america. I love my phone don't get me wrong. I love its size and screen. I bought a iPod touch to able to have some of the apps our platform lacks.

sam6691

Jul 14, 2014
Visit site
Same with me, iam thinking to switch to ios but my love towards windows phone 📱 is stopping me.... Lets hope #UNIVERSAL APP solves this problem.

tboy2000

May 29, 2012
Visit site
Do what I did. If you can't find an app make your own. I used the web app studio site and made a few web apps. Really easy. I even made a Nando's web app using the app studio website entirely on my PHONE whilst in bed 😊

jontyfernz

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Well i gave up waiting to get the apps i want like snapchat, clash of clans, and even bank of america. I love my phone don't get me wrong. I love its size and screen. I bought a iPod touch to able to have some of the apps our platform lacks.

I don't support clash of clans,It used by jailers in china to torture prisoners by making them farm gold for 12 hours a day.I don't bout bank of America coz I'm from India.Snapchat Is going down soon with their attitude and apps and their facilities depends on the devs.Omce the devs see windows coming close to 40% of the market share,good developers will port their apps

boxa72

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site

I'm the same brother, as much as I love my Lumia 930 I'm buying a Galaxy S6 tomorrow. Microsoft I think have gambled the wrong way in not releasing a flagship, even if it was just to keep users like myself around. I won't be leaving the ecosystem though, actually the MSN apps on the S6 is what finally pushed me into getting one. I just hope they can turn it around with Windows 10 but I have a suspicion it's going to take them longer than that. Damn u Microsoft, why couldn't u make a flagship :(

boxa72

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Do what I did. If you can't find an app make your own. I used the web app studio site and made a few web apps. Really easy. I even made a Nando's web app using the app studio website entirely on my PHONE whilst in bed 😊

He won't be making a Snapchat client anytime soon unfortunately

paulxxwall

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
I'm the same brother, as much as I love my Lumia 930 I'm buying a Galaxy S6 tomorrow. Microsoft I think have gambled the wrong way in not releasing a flagship, even if it was just to keep users like myself around. I won't be leaving the ecosystem though, actually the MSN apps on the S6 is what finally pushed me into getting one. I just hope they can turn it around with Windows 10 but I have a suspicion it's going to take them longer than that. Damn u Microsoft, why couldn't u make a flagship :(
Same here need a new phone and not going to just buy something .att ants to upgrade me but no new Lumias till probably end on the year...checking out the note 4 today. Sorry ms you offer no options

boxa72

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
I got the Galaxy S6 today n I'm loving it although I prefer the WP UI. It's also true that the Microsoft apps are better on Android unfortunately.

EBUK

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
I bought a iPod touch to able to have some of the apps our platform lacks.

My son recently bought an iPod Touch, and I'm totally blown away by it. It's so fast, smooth, and attractive, though not as intuitive as WP8.1.

IMHO, if you love Windows Phone but want those missing apps, buying a iPod is not a bad idea. In essence, it is an iPhone without the phone. I may do this myself.

boxa72

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
it's not really a solution tho as u have to go to a different device but each to their own. I much prefer WP UI but I don't wanna carry more devices just to get apps.

paulxxwall

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Just got of the phone with att....no more 1520 to replace mine with broken screen . There willing to help me but with the 830? Or an galaxy s5 ! I'm so pissed

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Multi platform is the way to go, in my opinion. I think, for me, a Windows Phone with either an Android tablet or iPad, is ideal. I have a Nexus 7 2013, myself.

Now if only Google would push 5.1 to my model, its like the only Nexus model without 5.1... Dafuq. My RAM needs that update! Lol.

paulxxwall

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Can't get an S6??
My coworker just picked up the note 4... Don't like it one bit! I does run real smooth but not wp smooth ? My 1520 to seems much crisper. And im trying to like the note! I'll just buy another 1520 of eBay till new phones. Maybe s6 is better ill have to go to store and check one out

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Multi platform is the way to go, in my opinion. I think, for me, a Windows Phone with either an Android tablet or iPad, is ideal.

If I were going to have 1 iOS/Android and 1 Windows device, I'd do it the other way around. I'd use an Android phone or iPhone with a Windows tablet. Both iPhone and Android phone are more capable than a WP, and a Windows tablet is more capable than an iPad/Android tablet.

You're choosing the lesser of both devices!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb