Can someone explain to me HD songs?

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I know about music on its own and video on its own I also know about music videos such as those on mtv but can someone explain to me what HD songs are? I know that my Lumia 520 can play 320kbps audio files and I can play HD video 720p quality. But I'm super confused on this whole HD songs thing. Why would you be using the 720p standard when talking about songs. I don't get it??

Angry_Mushroom

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
It's probably a failure of communication. "High-definition" music doesn't really exist. I think someone confused youtube quality with sound quality. High quality music or "HD songs" would probably fall under the FLAC or other loseless formats. That's just me.

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
It's probably a failure of communication. "High-definition" music doesn't really exist. I think someone confused youtube quality with sound quality. High quality music or "HD songs" would probably fall under the FLAC or other loseless formats. That's just me.

Thank you thank you. I actually thought I was going mad. Yes that's exactly my point. Seriously thought id missed something lol. What a relief!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077