Is there Google Maps on Windows phone app store?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

is there google map on windows phone app store

1) is there google map on windows phone apps store

2) is there google plus or google chrome on windows phone apps store

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: is there google map on windows phone app store

1) Not officially. Doesn't sound good, but some third-party apps are quite good.

2) No, lucky for you. (Google kinda hates us so...)

gfederline9

Apr 19, 2015
Visit site

No there are no official google apps in the marketplace but can find some rip off

i m the guy create this post, i forgot to log in just now ,
i tell you how Microsoft can do , since mircosoft is still the most popular and accepted computer in the world , microsoft can BAN all google website and ban all google stuff on microsoft platform , google will lost billions of business instantly , since google money make from people click on their advertisement , nobody see google website, no money no popularity for google .

wpn00b

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site

i m the guy create this post, i forgot to log in just now ,
i tell you how Microsoft can do , since mircosoft is still the most popular and accepted computer in the world , microsoft can BAN all google website and ban all google stuff on microsoft platform , google will lost billions of business instantly , since google money make from people click on their advertisement , nobody see google website, no money no popularity for google .

This is a popular opinion but is not feasible. Microsoft would not be able to alienate that many users without attracting the afternoon of several international governments while turning the uninformed public against them rather quickly.

In other words they shouldn't stoop to Google's level because currently much of the world and those same governments like Google and hate Microsoft too much for Microsoft fighting fire with fire to be a true fair fight.

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site

I don't really believe that there is any "hate" of Windows Phone by Google. If that were the case, then this app would not be in the Google Play Store.

Ha ha ha great catch Laura I'm actually in floods of tears laughing at that one. Is google having problems with Android are they thinking of jumping ship lol

wpn00b

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
I don't really believe that there is any "hate" of Windows Phone by Google. If that were the case, then this app would not be in the Google Play Store.

This is likely the first time I've ever disagreed with a post of yours Laura.

That app amounts to nothing more than a way for Google to host anti-Windows Phone marketing DIRECTLY to their own users, DIRECTLY from Microsoft and it's all Microsoft's own doing: "Updated September 25, 2013" "Installs 10,000-50,000"

Edit: Then again its not Google hating them, it's just Microsoft shooting themselves in the foot so maybe I still haven't disagreed with you yet LOL.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos