Whatsapp Web for IE

ygtgngr

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
WhatsApp Web is available for every browser but IE. Any ideas when WhatsApp web will be available for IE? Or are they waiting for WhatsApp?

Makm

May 15, 2014
Visit site
I don't think whatsapp gives a s*it about IE, there are very few ppl who uses IE compared to Chrome. But if Spartan shines and become popular they might think about making it available there.

ygtgngr

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I don't think whatsapp gives a s*it about IE, there are very few ppl who uses IE compared to Chrome. But if Spartan shines and become popular they might think about making it available there.
I don't believe that IE has less users than Opera. If that's the case why they are supporting that?

Torcher Death

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
I don't know exactly when they released for the others but apparently it supports chrome, opera, firefox on windows and mac and safari on mac 10.8+...

Nice... can finally get rid of chrome from my system. As for why no love for IE, probably cause its a bit of an odd ball. Could try mailing the support team to confirm though.

salimk95

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
They might not be making it for IE due to Spartan. Hopefully they're working in the background to make it available on that for when win 10 is released :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire