Live Wallpaper for W10 phones & tablets?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
It isnt possible on Windows Phone at this time, but on desktop/full Windows, I'm sure there's a tool for that.

Rickosw

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Hi Friends,

I randomly came across this awesome app, which is the nearest to what I am looking for , aka "live wall papaer" and lock screen"

unfortunately, they only have four themes ... (aka If i want to show pics of Sports Cars, i am unable to do so, is there any other apps that can perform such function as Dinamic Wallpaper?

Dinamic Wallpaper is the Universal App you always wanted for setting Bing as your Lock- and Homescreen on Phones and PCs - OneTechStop

https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...namic-wallpaper%2F9nblggh1zql8&token=g7R6nEGm

thanks!

RoboLam

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site
I know this is super late now...but I made an app that downloads images from a Japanese Satellite in geo-synchronous orbit over Australia that takes full disk images of earth at over 4k resolution. The app basically checks your local time every 15mins (arbitrary limitation on UWP apps) and sets your wallpaper/lockscreen to the image that corresponds with the time the image was taken. So throughout the day you can see the sunlight (slowly) traverse the surface of the earth.

The app is called: Live Earth: Himawari 8 (named after the satellite) and is free.

Notes:
  • No, I cannot show "your" part of the world because I cannot move the satellite (images are not CG)
  • This is a new satellite (launched Oct 2014) so there is no comparable one in service anywhere else available to the public

Mobile5.png Mobile0.png Mobile1.png Mobile2.png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo