Managing/posting multiple Instagram accounts

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Open 6tag, open settings (three dots; bottom right), tap on switch accounts, tap the + sign and a the second account..

the app will categorize the first account you added as the primary

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Open 6tag, open settings (three dots; bottom right), tap on switch accounts, tap the + sign and a the second account..

the app will categorize the first account you added as the primary

Thanks I'll try it.
By the way, we actually have to create the account on Instagram through its official app first and then add it to the 6tag, right?

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
6tag will give you the options of:using and signing in with an already existing account or just to sign up for a new account..

So the most you need is a different email. Not sure if IG allows one email to be used for two accounts

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
6tag will give you the options of:using and signing in with an already existing account or just to sign up for a new account..

So the most you need is a different email. Not sure if IG allows one email to be used for two accounts

So I did found the switch accounts option.I just didn't noticed it before because I never needed it.
I'm now gonna try signing up for a new account on 6tag. I'll tell you how it goes after a few minutes?
Thanks a lot.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Yes, please do :grin:

So I did create it but using a different email address. It won't let me use the same email address.
However one of my friends on Instagram said that its possible to create the another account using the same email address. I don't know whether she did it herself or not.
Anyway, what's done is done. No issue now. Thanks a bunch.
And one more thing, YOU ROCK, MAN!😎

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
So I did create it but using a different email address. It won't let me use the same email address.
However one of my friends on Instagram said that its possible to create the another account using the same email address. I don't know whether she did it herself or not.
Anyway, what's done is done. No issue now. Thanks a bunch.
And one more thing, YOU ROCK, MAN!��

Happy to hear and know! I don't have a second IG account to test it out.. Might create one just for this experiment :winktongue:

Let's be honest.. You're the cool cat :winktongue: I've seen your posts around the forums and "thumbs up" from me

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Happy to hear and know! I don't have a second IG account to test it out.. Might create one just for this experiment :winktongue:

Let's be honest.. You're the cool cat :winktongue: I've seen your posts around the forums and "thumbs up" from me

Thanks.
And let me how your little experiment works out. 😊

ari_wonders

Nov 27, 2015
Visit site
Ok, I'm using 6tag because I have about 4 accounts, but I'd like to get notifications everytime someone comments or likes one of my posts. Can I get that? I've tried everything in the app but it just won't notify me. Do you know any other way that I perhaps haven't tried? Thanks so much, man, if you could help me on this! =)

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Ok, I'm using 6tag because I have about 4 accounts, but I'd like to get notifications everytime someone comments or likes one of my posts. Can I get that? I've tried everything in the app but it just won't notify me. Do you know any other way that I perhaps haven't tried? Thanks so much, man, if you could help me on this! =)

I don't think it will notify will of every account you've added on 6tag. Just the one set as primary account.
And obviously it will not be instant notifications.

ari_wonders

Nov 27, 2015
Visit site
Hmm, ok. I'm trying to migrate from iPhone to WP and I had an app that did that there, I have some clients that I need to keep up with their feeds, so I need to find an app that notifies me about that - it doesn't have to be real time, but if it could actually notify me every half hour or so. Well, thanks anyways for your help, man. If you ever hear of anything like that, please let me know! =)

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Hmm, ok. I'm trying to migrate from iPhone to WP and I had an app that did that there, I have some clients that I need to keep up with their feeds, so I need to find an app that notifies me about that - it doesn't have to be real time, but if it could actually notify me every half hour or so. Well, thanks anyways for your help, man. If you ever hear of anything like that, please let me know! =)

Okay. I'll let you know if anything comes up.
By the way, some people install both instagram and 6tag on their phone to get notifications for at least two accounts. Hope this helps. 😊

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6