Lumia 640 XL, Lumia 636 and Lumia 435 Dual SIM now Available in the Philippines

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Headline:
The title pretty much says it all, folks! :cool:

While strolling in mall in Makati City, a few familiar-looking pieces of devices caught my attention:
SoZoom_635669904266874076.jpg
(Taken with a Lumia 1020, snippets added via SoZoom).

I think the Lumia 636 and the Lumia 435 Dual SIM have been available for some time now in the Philippines, but the Lumia 640 XL does seem like a new release.

Last time I checked, only the country variants of the Lumia 636 and the Lumia 435 Dual SIM were listed in this official Microsoft Page. However, as we can see, the Lumia 640 XL is also already up for grabs here in the Philippines even if it is still not listed.:cool:

First impressions:
Note: This isn't a review of any of these three devices.:wink:
  • It's interesting to note that the phone stands still say "Nokia" even if the phones are already labelled "Microsoft".
  • The Lumia 640 XL looked huge, not as huge as the 1520 though but close enough (5.7" vs 6").
  • All of the phones displayed are black - may need to inquire if they had other colors available, but last time I checked stores here tend to display the "black" version once no other color is available.
  • Once a customer begins asking the store staff/personnel about the Windows Phones they're selling, chances are that the customer knows (a lot) more than the staff/personnel.:devil:

Unfortunately, I didn't have the time to inquire about the price.:grincry:

Check out the following pages for the official technical specifications and more details of each Lumia:

Lumia 640 XL
Lumia 636
Lumia 435 Dual SIM

So, for those in the Philippines, who among you are planning to get the Lumia 640 XL?:cool:

P.S.
That's the Lumia 830 at the far left.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs