I have been having this issue for past 2 days now. I had har reset my phone as my memory was almost depleted. After restoring the data I tried connecting to store and it isn't working. Ot give the issue: Can't connect. We are having trouble connecting to store at the moment. Try again later.
    Please guide me through this.
    P.S I have already done hard reset for this and keep doing soft reset. No result.
    05-15-2015 10:15 PM
    Make sure your Microsoft Account can sync. Settings > email + accounts > hold down on the Microsoft Account name > tap sync on the popup menu

Is your date and time correct? Remove any data restrictions in Data Sense.
    Laura Knotek and ven07 like this.
    05-15-2015 10:39 PM
    I'm getting this message too ..from past two days and i thought i was the only one. I'm getting too frustated with it. I've tried syncing my MS account and soft resetting but it's giving no result.
    05-17-2015 01:17 AM
    Anyone reading this, please help ...the store is not working for me on my wifi but working on mobile data. It was working from past a month on my new router but suddenly it's not. I have again configured my router but it has no effect. I know it is the router coz my two windows phone are showing the same problem of not connecting to the store.. Please help..3 days of not connecting to store !!
    05-17-2015 10:40 PM
    Anyone reading this, please help ...the store is not working for me on my wifi but working on mobile data. It was working from past a month on my new router but suddenly it's not. I have again configured my router but it has no effect. I know it is the router coz my two windows phone are showing the same problem of not connecting to the store.. Please help..3 days of not connecting to store !!
    Same Issue. Did Anybody found a solution to this problem? Need HELP!
    03-18-2016 11:44 AM