i tried the latest update using the fast ring and it was full of bugs but look and feel of it and where windows 10 is heading was marvelous but due to bugs i had to revert back to windows 8.1 so was wondering is it safe to use the slow ring? is it like the preview for developers
    05-20-2015 12:21 PM
    No. The terms and conditions explicitly state that the Technical Preview, whether "Slow ring" or "Fast ring", is different from the previous Preview for Developers.
    No. The terms and conditions explicitly state that the Technical Preview, whether "Slow ring" or "Fast ring", is different from the previous Preview for Developers.
    05-20-2015 12:36 PM
    But is the slow ring stable and good to use?
    05-20-2015 01:02 PM
    It should be more stable than the "Fast Ring", but it won't be as stable as the updates released in Preview for Developers. The bugs won't be as serious as they are in Fast Ring, but they can still hamper from your daily phone-related activities - still not recommended on your primary device.
    akifreestyle7 likes this.
    05-20-2015 01:43 PM
    Okay thank you so much !
    gpobernardo likes this.
    05-21-2015 12:22 PM
    I think the next build will be focused into releasing on slow ring and only the issues like the apps disappearing, random restarts will be fixed, but other issues that interferes with your daily phone usage such as the bad app designs will remain until Ms decides to update the apps.
    gpobernardo likes this.
    05-21-2015 12:28 PM
    Neither ring has reached Preview for Developers level of fit and finish.
    gpobernardo likes this.
    05-21-2015 12:49 PM
    Has there ever even been a single build yet for phones that was considered stable enough for the Slow ring? I've always tried the fast ones so I may not have noticed.
    gpobernardo likes this.
    05-21-2015 01:23 PM
    Has there ever even been a single build yet for phones that was considered stable enough for the Slow ring? I've always tried the fast ones so I may not have noticed.
    MS have never released a build for slow ring before. Hopefully on their next release it will be.

Everytime they release, it's always feature packed; and therefore also bug packed haha, I'm hoping the slow ring would be released next week with the fixes
    05-21-2015 10:22 PM
    Hi guys, I have L1320 and I did downloaded the WP10 TP just couple hours back, as my main screen showed loading all the time since download. So, I recovered back to WP8.1. Now my question is 'Do I need to select again fast build or slow build'. If slow build can you please tell me which build was released for slow ringers and which date it was released. I have been searching for slow build info, but I am unable to get it. Please can anyone help me. I need WP10 TP badly. Thank you all in advance.
    06-05-2015 09:53 AM