What type of game do you play on mobile?

ShinraCorp

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
Hey everyone,

I'm inquiring about what the average people tend to play on Mobile devices (phones or tablets or any other things like that.) I know this is an extremely vague question but the reason I'm asking is that I might want to do a mobile game after I'm done create a "fan game" for a Youtuber.

I want to make an RPG, and well that's the big red light right there isn't it? Basically from what I understand, mobile games are tend to be short and sweet and well.... RPGs are the complete opposite (that and it might drain the battery really fast). Basically my idea of an RPG would be to play the full experience on the desktop. However the Save system is cross-compatible with Windows 10 devices... now I haven't seen the details on how Microsoft implemented the Xbox experience across Windows 10 devices, but I imagine since Fable is able to do it, so can a simple save system...

I guess the second question would be... would you be interested in playing an RPG on Windows Phone/Tablet devices?

noersetiawan

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
Yes! I personally only play old RPG game using emulator on my phone.. If you can make a native RPG game that is beautiful, universal app, interesting, has Xbox and real time cloud save, playable offline. That would be perfect 😊.

ShinraCorp

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
Oh trust me, I was thinking of a traditional turn base RPG like the old FF games/Dragon Quest. Action RPG on a touch screen is a bit.... tricky to say the least. At least with Turn base, the player will have time to think and if he accidently presses anything it won't screw up a whole lot :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720