Where can I purchase a roaming sim card?

WHatton

May 26, 2015
Visit site
confused to purchase a connection.

Friends,
For my new recruitment, I have to migrate to China within short time. I surfed over internet for an international network connection but all of them charge high.
Could anyone please advise me any better roaming SIM card?
Regards,

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Re: confused to purchase a connection.

Friends,

For my new recruitment, I have to migrate to China within short time. I surfed over internet for an international network connection but all of them charge high.

Could anyone please advise me any better roaming SIM card?

Regards,

I suppose if your migrating you could network unlock your phone and buy a Chinese sim card. If you had a dual sim phone it would be better as you can switch between your now sim and the Chinese one. I would suggest on cost saving to invest in a new sim.

JSeilen

May 28, 2015
Visit site
Dear WHatton,
I have faced situation alike you. 1 year back I visited some Asian countries including China. I used WorldSIM roam free SIM card all over there. But be careful about putting the appropriate network profile otherwise you will be over charged. The time when I used it its rate was tolerable and network coverage was fine. But I did not use it for many a days. So my advice will be first go to their website, compare their charge with others and then decide whether to buy or not.
Have a happy trip over there!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05