Friends,
    For my new recruitment, I have to migrate to China within short time. I surfed over internet for an international network connection but all of them charge high.
    Could anyone please advise me any better roaming SIM card?
    Regards,
    05-26-2015 04:21 AM
    Friends,

For my new recruitment, I have to migrate to China within short time. I surfed over internet for an international network connection but all of them charge high.

Regards,

I suppose if your migrating you could network unlock your phone and buy a Chinese sim card. If you had a dual sim phone it would be better as you can switch between your now sim and the Chinese one. I would suggest on cost saving to invest in a new sim.
    Friends,

Regards,

I suppose if your migrating you could network unlock your phone and buy a Chinese sim card. If you had a dual sim phone it would be better as you can switch between your now sim and the Chinese one. I would suggest on cost saving to invest in a new sim.
    aximtreo likes this.
    05-26-2015 04:31 AM
    Dear WHatton,
    I have faced situation alike you. 1 year back I visited some Asian countries including China. I used WorldSIM roam free SIM card all over there. But be careful about putting the appropriate network profile otherwise you will be over charged. The time when I used it its rate was tolerable and network coverage was fine. But I did not use it for many a days. So my advice will be first go to their website, compare their charge with others and then decide whether to buy or not.
    Have a happy trip over there!
    05-28-2015 02:01 AM
    05-28-2015 10:06 AM