Galaxy S6 for Windows, would you buy it?

pureview_lvr

Jun 18, 2015
Visit site
@bo_woods

Then what's wrong with my statement about Samsung build it's cheap and poor as compare to Nokia and MS it's true and who said you responded to my live tiles statement I just said don't merge my two statements that live tiles on s6 edge and plastic cheap build of Samsung

And you made thing that s6 is plastic one from my two statements and you barking on me that s6 is metal and glass lol and bla bla bla bla.............

I even said that I know that s6 is not plastic. my comment is for before s6 devices I even said That.
And my comment is not limited to s6 it's for all Samsung devices compare with Nokia. You started this meaningless things.

And in whole world you are not only truth one. I also appreciate good and quality things.

mathsisbest

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
I even said that I know that s6 is not plastic. my comment is for before s6 devices I even said That.
And my comment is not limited to s6 it's for all Samsung devices compare with Nokia. You started this meaningless things.

And in whole world you are not only truth one. I also appreciate good and quality things.

Your original statement said nothing about Samsung phones before the s6. You said all Samsung phones were cheap plastic asses. You seem confused about what you're saying.

Imagine small live tiles around edges of s6 so ridiculous Samsung cheap plastic asses they can't match Nokia and Microsoft build and classy designs

pureview_lvr

Jun 18, 2015
Visit site
@Mathsisbest

Lol sucker of bo_woods Samsung fanboys . I didn't even refused that s6 is metal and glass .in my second comment I said I knew it.
I just compared Nokia's build with cheap samsung plastic ones.
Have I ever said that the s6 is plastic or not...you guys merge that first and second half that was

And how can I refused true things it's not possible.
It's not a Jurassic age here to things remains unknown.world knows everything.

You are confused one who didn't understand what is going on.. Have you ever read full post....may be not..thats why you barking loudly....i give clarification twice.

Keep crying and barking loudly nobody cares.

Zulfigar

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Back to the original topic, I wouldn't get the Samsung Galaxy S6 for Windows, but the LG G4 for Windows is something I'd look into.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon