Google now and cortana!

VARUNGUPTA16061992

May 26, 2014
Visit site
With what google has got in google now with android m... And how they are using their search engine and machine language capabilities... (such as detection of objects in pics n showing results based on app running n contents of app).. Do you thing cortana is lacking back?? Ms is also planning to get those apps on android.. But with google now offers ... Ppl wont chose cortana! What are your opinions? In fact they have also improved photo app.. With only one great feature (rest were already there in Samsung or apple phones.. Some even in WP or windows photo gallery in winvista) that is enough for ppl to switch to there apps... To make things worse google isn't developing wp or win apps.. How will win rise?? What's ur opinion?

davidofmidnight

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site
It's just how technology works.

One platform creates something, another one makes it better. Then one or another platform borrows or builds from there, making things (hopefully) better, and another one comes and does even more.

That's how progress is make.

So if Google Now does some awesome things, it'll make Microsoft and Apple take note and build upon their tech.

It's all good.

VARUNGUPTA16061992

May 26, 2014
Visit site
Ya I agree..but I and many like me to see Windows growing. We want developers to take interest in Windows and make apps for our platform. With this I think MS needs to be ready to make itz software feature rich!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3