Best Phone Protection Plan

bo_woods

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
What are some good smartphone protection options when buying a device online such as from Newegg, Amazon or eBay?

So far I only know of squaretrade... Which costs about $35 for a $300 phone, and I think a $75 payment for each repair/replacement?

What else is out there for those of us who need protection for their phone purchases that may not be in manufacturer warranty anymore?

mary beth hale

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Not sure what else is available but I can vouch for Square Trade. They did a screen replacement for my daughter's SG5 and the process was quick, smooth and painless. I have purchased several warranties from them. I think there's a company called Asurion, but I don't know any specifics on them.

bo_woods

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Not sure what else is available but I can vouch for Square Trade. They did a screen replacement for my daughter's SG5 and the process was quick, smooth and painless. I have purchased several warranties from them. I think there's a company called Asurion, but I don't know any specifics on them.

When You click to add Squaretrade in the manner that I have Screenshot and OneNote Marked up, that is the price you pay, and when your device is damaged and in need of repair, do you have to pay a fee each time you need them to repair it??

Screenshot (22).jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3