How can I play WMA music on my iTunes?

Chris Shen

Jun 23, 2015
Visit site
how to play WMA music on my iTunes?

I find recently my iTunes can not play WMA format audio, and I don't want to convert to other formats because its sound quality may be affected. So how can I play WMA music on my iTunes?

AdamSwing

Aug 18, 2015
Visit site
I’m sorry to tell you that wma is not supported in the iTunes. You only can import this kind of audio by iPod. But it’s impossible if you’d like to import by PC. I can understand that you mind lowering the sound quality. And as a big music fan, I have to say that I’m really particular with the quality of sound. But you know higher quality requires larger space. I prefer to the format of iTunes which is AAC or M4A. It’s a nearly perfect format. I have the same concern that normal converter may lower the quality. I once tried Zamzar, ClipConverter and other similar apps to convert files but what makes me frustrated is they are all of no support to adjusting the bitrate, channel and sample rate, which we know are vital to sound quality. And I find a good online free converter called Apowersoft Free Online Video Converter because there is no quality loss when converting. So there will be no worry about the hurt of quality of the sound.
You can search it in the google and you will find this software’s website. After entering into the site, you can click the browse button to find your wma file. Then you can choose the formats (PS: I recommend you to choose the aac or m4a, cause m4a is called mp4-aac, so either of them is ok.) and you can adjust the bitrate and sample rate (If you are particular with music too, you shall choose 320kps or 256kps otherwise you just let it be auto. And the sample rate usually is 44100HZ, it’s the quality of studio). And when you hit the convert button, there will pop up the box to decide where you save it. After that, you just wait and you will get your audio which owns high quality and can play in the iTunes.
And I think other tools or converters can do the same job if you don’t like this one. But I think it’s convenient for you to convert online and free. May you successfully listen good music in iTunes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs