Try going to Dr. Marc Lazare on your Windows Phone. You'll like what you see
    raycpl, Jazmac, cincykid76 and 2 others like this.
    06-26-2015 06:55 PM
    I don't get it. What is it I'm supposed to see?
    06-26-2015 09:28 PM
    He has an iphone app?
    06-26-2015 10:11 PM
    Crimeny...
    ...go to his website with the phone browser.
    It's pretty cool...
    06-26-2015 10:19 PM
    I don't get it. What is it I'm supposed to see?
    Metro UI style on the website
    06-26-2015 10:26 PM
    Here is what I see... Am I supposed to swoon for this guy and his iOS App?

wp_ss_20150626_0002.jpg
    06-26-2015 11:41 PM
    Here is what I see... Am I supposed to swoon for this guy and his iOS App?
    Naw it looks like this under mobile:

wp_ss_20150626_0001-1-.png
    RumoredNow likes this.
    06-27-2015 02:46 AM
    Pffffft. OP never said mobile web and I don't do mobile if it can be helped at all. Thanks for clearing that up.

Why does Dr. Giggles only have an iOS App then? Question: does the mobile view change to meet the look of the OS the mobile browser reports as? Would it look like an alphabetical grid on mobile Safari? Would it look like widgets using mobile Chrome?

More importantly, why is he mimicking something he does not support? Rather than feeling happy I feel like he should be shamed for borrowing the look without supporting the OS...
    mary beth hale likes this.
    06-27-2015 09:10 AM
    Man, there are so many bitter people on the net. I just thought to share what I stumbled across as I thought the metro style mobile site looked so cool. Didn't expect bitter comments.
    phirefly likes this.
    06-27-2015 04:48 PM
    Pffffft. OP never said mobile web and I don't do mobile if it can be helped at all. Thanks for clearing that up.

Why does Dr. Giggles only have an iOS App then? Question: does the mobile view change to meet the look of the OS the mobile browser reports as? Would it look like an alphabetical grid on mobile Safari? Would it look like widgets using mobile Chrome?

More importantly, why is he mimicking something he does not support? Rather than feeling happy I feel like he should be shamed for borrowing the look without supporting the OS...
    Wow. Get a lil more perspective on life, seriously.
    06-27-2015 05:05 PM
    Man, there are so many bitter people on the net. I just thought to share what I stumbled across as I thought the metro style mobile site looked so cool. Didn't expect bitter comments.
    I agree, cool mobile site!
    Good ol' internet, never stops being a cesspool of negativity, lol.
    06-27-2015 05:06 PM
    Good ol' internet, never stops being a cesspool of negativity, lol.
    To which you just contributed your own load of negativity

At least in WP circles, it's not to hard to understand why some may be feeling a little bit under the weather.

@RoumoredNow
    "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery."

Look at it that way
    06-27-2015 05:10 PM
    Bitter? Nope.

I don't use Mobile versions of web sites. Sorry if that upsets you, but you left a cryptic message to look at a good looking Dentist who has a web site. Maybe if you would have specified mobile view it would have been more clear to me at the outset. I diligently went to the site on my phone and looked at it for 5 minutes trying to see what is so special...

"A Good Looking Dentist's Web Site ." The dentist is the object of the sentence, your title makes the dentist look good - not the web site. Still I tried to see something there in vain.

I guess my questions about wondering if the mobile site transmutes based on user agent are not a contribution to the thread.

My ire at the dentist's web design appropriating the Modern UI look without supporting the OS that represents Modern UI is not aimed at you. It's aimed at your good looking dentist. Try not to take it personally.
    06-27-2015 06:38 PM
    Holy crap! And then people think WP UI is ugly.
    06-30-2015 06:19 PM
    Dr Becker is good looking 😏
    06-30-2015 07:01 PM
    OK, I finally took a look with mobile browser enabled and I see what the OP was talking about. I usually use desktop mode so I saw nothing special.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    07-06-2015 03:51 PM