Decreasing availability of windows phones

terrylw64

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
I've noticed that the availability of Windows' Phones are decreasing. For example I'm with AT&T. The website is no longer selling the 830 on it's website, leaving only two low end phones available. You can't find any in Best Buy stores.

I want to go back to the Windows Phone, but there is nothing comparable to a high end windows phone. Is this going to change?

Wbutchart1

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
I've noticed the opposite in Scotland. I went into car phone warehouse and they had four Lumia stands / stalls. Apple had 1 Android and it's many brands had a bit more than Lumia.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Internet sources are your best bet here... Certainly you stand a better chance of getting Win 10 Mo on a Factory Unlocked device than you do with a branded phone. AT&T branded Lumia 830 owners are still waiting for full Denim so they can have Lumia Camera 5 and Rich Capture.

B&H Photo has many Unlocked International models that will work on AT&T and need no carrier approval for updates/upgrades OTA.

Smartphones | B&H Photo Video

If in doubt about what you are looking at and if it will work on AT&T, B&H have a guide, or post back in this thread. Many members know about these things and will help you out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon