While updating Candy Crush I got an error 80073cfb, how can I solve the problem?

Regina Santos

Jul 17, 2015
Visit site
while updating candy crush I got error 80073cfb.

I uninstalled the app and tried to install it again. I got the same error. what can I do to solve the problem?

GrayW0lf

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
Re: while updating candy crush I got error 80073cfb.

It's good to know that I'm not alone. Looks like the Store is once again having problems with Candy Crush Saga.

tale 85

Apr 8, 2015
Visit site

Mine just stayed in pending forever. Switched Wi-Fi Calling and turned on Airplane Mode, then it downloaded. I also cleaned up Temp Files and Cleared IE history.

GrayW0lf

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site

Nothing seems to fix this issue on my 1520. It's annoying but there are other games out there to play!

GrayW0lf

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
Reboot holding power and volume button.
Go to the phone settings, and set the date / time manually
then try again
Thanks for the suggestion. That didn't fix anything for me, unfortunately. Even if it did, that would be a bad fix since this is a problem with a single app. I've downloaded other apps and games since I opened this thread without a problem. It's just Candy Crush Saga.

anon(9435020)

May 1, 2015
Visit site

I have the same problem. I have a new phone, all apps install fine, except for candy crush where I get the same error message as OP.

tale 85

Apr 8, 2015
Visit site

I was just in contact with Microsoft Support. Apparently it's a problem they're working on. I managed to back button my way out in the middle of the chat. But if I hear anything useful I'll pass it on

tale 85

Apr 8, 2015
Visit site

I must have raised enough hell to shame it into downloading. I wish you luck.

Tima Mysoev

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
I FIXED IT on my L920!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go to store from PC, click "Install manually" (or something .. I use Russian site), then copy saved file to your phone (I used "DOWNLOAD" folder), go to Store app at your phone, tap "..." and pick "Lockal apps" (or something). Phone will check your storage then you'll be able to install app from lockal folder.

GrayW0lf

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
I FIXED IT on my L920!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go to store from PC, click "Install manually" (or something .. I use Russian site), then copy saved file to your phone (I used "DOWNLOAD" folder), go to Store app at your phone, tap "..." and pick "Lockal apps" (or something). Phone will check your storage then you'll be able to install app from lockal folder.
Unfortunately, this option does not seem to be available for people in the US.

When I visit the Microsoft App store at https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...andy-crush-saga%2F9nblggh18846&token=SLUpZsGE I do not see any such "download" or "install manually" options for any Windows Phone app. If the option was there, I would certainly give it a try. I appreciate your thoughtfulness in sharing for those who might be able to use this method to fix the problem, though! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss