Not every Lumia user have credit card. Microsoft should add a payment option that we can download paid games using load. So yeah, what do you guys think?
    07-19-2015 06:15 AM
    There are a variety of options available to pay with using the Windows Store.

You can use PayPal and there is also the option of using Carrier Billing in many countries. I suspect the latter will be most beneficial to you because it doesn't require a credit card.

Regards,
    Aaron Graham.
    07-19-2015 06:20 AM
    Yeah, but I'm too young to use PayPal, My mom would not allow me. Sucks.
    07-19-2015 07:28 AM
    This thread has been moved to appropriate forum...

As per this advice: http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask...ion-forum.html WC members are free to post in all areas of the board. Please use Ask a Question only for time critical help issues that affect the immediate functionality of your device.

What about gift cards?

Xbox gift cards work in Windows Phone App store and you can load them into your wallet.
    libra89 likes this.
    07-19-2015 12:38 PM
    Try using Carrier Billing? If you are on a Pay-As-You-Go (PAYG) package then the cost will be deducted from your top-up credit, and if you are on contract it will be added onto your monthly bill.

Regards,
    Aaron Graham.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    07-19-2015 01:40 PM
    If it's an option, how about Visa gift cards? I was able to add one as a method of payment recently without any issues. If you can't, I agree with Xbox gift cards.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    07-19-2015 02:13 PM
    Not every Lumia user have credit card. Microsoft should add a payment option that we can download paid games using load. So yeah, what do you guys think?
    Along with credit/debit card you can use a prepaid card, your Microsoft account (which you can add to with prepaid cards), PayPal and (depending on your carrier) you can charge to your phone bill.

I'm not sure what else you want.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    07-19-2015 02:18 PM