Why am I unable to reinstall ProShot?

Force2Reckon

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
unable to reinstall ProShot

hi!
ive installed the proshot camera app when it was free via myapp deals then uninstalled it and now, im trying to reinstall it again on my 620 but i couldnt...whenever im close to downloading and initializing installation the process suddenly stops and i have to tap again over and over again to retry and download again, theres no prompting message whatsoever, it just stops/cancel my downloading

ive tried to change regions (from philippines to US to UK) as well as change the location as to where to install the app (via phone or SD) but still no luck
anyone knows whats wrong?

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Re: unable to reinstall ProShot

Based on the responses in the main ProShot thread, other users suggest that it may be a problem with the store. However, I just tried reinstalling the app now and I didn't encounter any problems. We have almost the same conditions: got it in AppDeals and we're both in the Philippines - the only difference is our phones.

Here's something you can try:
1. set your date + time to stop updating automatically
2. go to email+accounts and force the synchronization of your Microsoft Account
3. attempt to download the app again

Once installed, you may want to let your phone automatically update the date and time again.

Let us know if this works.

Force2Reckon

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
Re: unable to reinstall ProShot

Based on the responses in the main ProShot thread, other users suggest that it may be a problem with the store. However, I just tried reinstalling the app now and I didn't encounter any problems. We have almost the same conditions: got it in AppDeals and we're both in the Philippines - the only difference is our phones.

Here's something you can try:
1. set your date + time to stop updating automatically
2. go to email+accounts and force the synchronization of your Microsoft Account
3. attempt to download the app again

Once installed, you may want to let your phone automatically update the date and time again.

Let us know if this works.

thanks bro!
ive managed to reinstall the app again, someone suggested that i soft reset my phone, i did it but that didnt work
i deleted/cleared some KBs on my internet/search usage, reset my camera, all the stuff i can do to temporarily delete files then restarted my phone and it didnt work as well, but the next day for some reason ive tried again and it worked!

so yeah, i guess its probably the store issue, but thanks! ill remember those advice for future issues/use ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss