How to download XAP files now?

Ashwani Kumar Singh

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
After the updation of the Store I cannot find any option to download XAP files. Earlier there was this option saying "Download and install manually". Now it isn't there. How to download XAP files now?

Ashwani Kumar Singh

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
On... Windows 10 preview or WP8.1?
It doesn't matter buddy if I am on WP8.1 or W10 since download and install manually option was there on the store if you open it on a browser. But after the updation of the store to a Unified (not actually) store there isn't any option to download XAP files. :(

sanjeet_deshwal

Jun 22, 2014
Visit site
After the updation of the Store I cannot find any option to download XAP files. Earlier there was this option saying "Download and install manually". Now it isn't there. How to download XAP files now?

Here's a solution for you.

Download xap from appx4fun . They share untouched , 100% original latest version of XAP files and follow the old steps to install , move xap to root of sd card ,reboot >store > install local files.

http://www.appx4fun.com/

Ashwani Kumar Singh

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
Here's a solution for you.

Download xap from appx4fun . They share untouched , 100% original latest version of XAP files and follow the old steps to install , move xap to root of sd card ,reboot >store > install local files.

http://www.appx4fun.com/

I hope that the XAP files are really untouched :) Will give it a try. But if the files aren't available, how did these people got the file then?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
And how do you define a "trusted WC member"? :D :p

Have you seen them around the board? Do you respect their discussion posts? Look at their Post Count and the number of Thanks and Likes they received. Check their join date. If you are on the fence look at some of their recent post history.

If they have 3 posts and all three are talking about using "Freddy's Fast XAP" site, then steer clear. Go even further and report the post, actually. In the case of sanjeet_deshwal I would think he has a good chance to know what he's talking about.

Ashwani Kumar Singh

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
Have you seen them around the board? Do you respect their discussion posts? Look at their Post Count and the number of Thanks and Likes they received. Check their join date. If you are on the fence look at some of their recent post history.

If they have 3 posts and all three are talking about using "Freddy's Fast XAP" site, then steer clear. Go even further and report the post, actually. In the case of sanjeet_deshwal I would think he has a good chance to know what he's talking about.

Good explanation buddy :) I got it. Thank You for your time and concern :) (Y)

MrKlgs

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
You can download from appx4 fun using the Microsoft cdn mirror. It downloads directly from Microsoft site. Completely safe

Abbas Osman

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
Hi WP users. I would like to know the differences between the file (.XAP .XAPX and .APPX ). Are they support any kind of Windows Phones (specially Lumia 635 on WP8.1). Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb