@ Upcoming & Rumored Lumia 850 and 750

trivishal

May 1, 2015
Visit site
As per rumours, Lumia 850 has Snapdragon 410 1.4 ghz quad core processor/ 5" 768p display with Gorilla Glass 3/1 gb Ram/ 16 gb Rom/ 10 MP Camera.
Similarly, Lumia 750 has Snapdragon 410 1.2 ghz quad core processor/5" 720p display with Gorilla Glass 3 /1gb Ram/ 8 gb Rom/ 8 MP Camera .

But, the devices are for internal use inside Microsoft only.

But, if these devices actually come true and be in sale, will you accept these specifications on mid range Lumias ( See the price range of 250 US $ - 500 US $)

In my views,
Lumia 850 should come with Snapdragon 620 processor/ 5.2"1080p display with Gorilla Glass 4 and design having smooth rounded aluminium frame with removable firm colourful matte polycarbonate back shell/ 2 gb Ram/ 16 gb Rom/ 13 MP Carl Zeiss Pureview 2.0 Camera surrounded by Aluminium rounded ring with Laser Autofocus, announced by MWC, 2015.

Lumia 750 should come with Snapdragon 610 processor/ 5" 720p display with Gorilla Glass 4 and design having smooth rounded aluminium frame with removable firm colourful matte polycarbonate back shell/ 2 gb Ram/ 16 gb Rom with expandable 10-13 MP Carl Zeiss Optics Dual tone Dual led Camera surrounded by Aluminium rounded ring with large sensor size, announced by November/December 2015;

Snapdragon 410 1.4 ghz quad core processor should be used in Lumia 650 and upcoming Snapdragon 415 processor should be used in Lumia 650XL, as Snapdragon 4** processors are expected to be used only in Low end Smartphones(100 US $-250 US $ range).

And, anybody say what differences would you want between Low End and Mid Range Lumia Smartphones for Late 2015/ Early 2016?

Last edited:

trivishal

May 1, 2015
Visit site
Re: @Prototype Lumia 750 and 850

But, I have only seen old Snapdragon 200 and 400 devices only in the Lumia Lineup for low end and mid range Lumias, so I think that 2016 is the perfect year to upgrade for new Lumia Smartphones with new hardware(new processors in Lumias low end and mid range segment), except for High end Lumias

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site

But, I have only seen old Snapdragon 200 and 400 devices only in the Lumia Lineup for low end and mid range Lumias, so I think that 2016 is the perfect year to upgrade for new Lumia Smartphones with new hardware(new processors in Lumias low end and mid range segment), except for High end Lumias

I am not saying they won't be any new low end models, but telling you categorically that the 750 & 850 were cancelled nothing more. Never the less according to the latest on windows central, the so-called 850 has been given a second lease of life.

Furthermore there will be low end models in the future as Satya Nadella has stated there will be more less two devices per device segment: Flagships, Business & Affordable.

trivishal

May 1, 2015
Visit site

I am not saying they won't be any new low end models, but telling you categorically that the 750 & 850 were cancelled nothing more. Never the less according to the latest on windows central, the so-called 850 has been given a second lease of life.

Furthermore there will be low end models in the future as Satya Nadella has stated there will be more less two devices per device segment: Flagships, Business & Affordable.

But, having a mid range yet latest powerful SOC ( Snapdragon 620) should be present in high mid range device like Lumia 840 as it is expected to be revealed in late 2015 (Nov./ Dec.) as per rumours.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site

But, having a mid range yet latest powerful SOC ( Snapdragon 620) should be present in high mid range device like Lumia 840 as it is expected to be revealed in late 2015 (Nov./ Dec.) as per rumours.

Sorry, this thread is going round in circles what should be present and what is rumoured to be present (without any concrete evidence) are two different things entirely. We consumers aren't privy to the discussions between upper management, suppliers, engineers, designers and internal dog fooding testers. Therefore we could go round in circles and say XXX SOC should be in this phone and blah blah blah. But I'm not going to prolong the life of this redundant thread by throwing out speculative specs for phones that most likely will never see the light of day.

With that, please do not expect any more responses from me or anyone else (which should be obvious from the lack of participation by other users).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3