Did anyone noticed jitter when dragging finger on screen???

luMia630

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
Me and some of other people noticed that scrolling is sort of jittery (as if content that's being scrolled jumping and shaking a little) when scrolling by dragging finger over screen, next to very smooth scrolling when user just flick the screen to scroll (in another words no continuous touch is involved). But we are still outnumbered by those who claimed that their phones are 100% smooth no meter how they scroll. Because of that it's impossible to conclude if this is just some issue possible to fix, or normal behavior of certain windows phone devices, or normal behavior of all windows phone devices. Unfortunately windows technicians doesn't seems to see it and so doesn't editors of Windows central or phone reviewers who still claim that all WP devices are buttery smooth. Do you know how could we finally bring closure to this "issue"??? It's bugging me and lot of other users for a long time. Here are some interesting facts: I encounter few people who actually doesn't saw jitter until they were told about it/ also this is not proven but it seems to be issue that appear from cyan update and after/ same behavior is present on Windows 10 insider preview/ one possible reason could be lack of 60Hz refresh rate otherwise know as pure motion technology but that's not proven and doesn't explain how was all Lumia phones before 925 considered smooth without this feature/ I personally had chance to try Lumia 640 (which is my current device), Lumia 630 (which was my previous device) and 530 in shop, all of these have this same scrolling jitter/ but also lots of people report this on Lumia 830, 930, 920, 925 (claiming that their previous Lumia 710 or 820 behave differently/ jitter also correspond with fact that during so called drag (user dragging finger across screen) ManipulationDelta event occurs multiple times (to notify system where users finger is on screen) as same as screen jitter or jumps number of times during scrolling (but that's pure speculation). Please if anyone knows more about it or could somehow prove if it's actual issue or not and under what circumstances (on what phones) it occurs, not only I would be very grateful :) so for peace of many users minds please help...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro