Could my touch sensor be broken?

Darius_520

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
touchscreen broke?

So I was running these cement with stone stairs and my lumia 520 slipped out of the pocket and dropped. There it has broke (2 crack near top of the screen) so i turned it on, the screen itself worked but it didnt respond to touch, so could that be that the touchscreen sensor or something broke?

noersetiawan

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: touchscreen broke?

Most likely yes, digitizer is somewhat easy to break since it's the outermost of a screen right behind the protector glass if there's any. Fortunately it's cheap, I got one around $5, but the quality and sensitivity is definitely not as good as OEM parts, far worse, and 520 is quite an old phone.

Darius_520

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
Re: touchscreen broke?

Most likely yes, digitizer is somewhat easy to break since it's the outermost of a screen right behind the protector glass if there's any. Fortunately it's cheap, I got one around $5, but the quality and sensitivity is definitely not as good as OEM parts, far worse, and 520 is quite an old phone.

Yea it seems tat the tot right corner got the blunt, and right nw i'm kinda waiting for lumia 850 and dunno if i should take my 520 to repair... :/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss