Am I the only one who wants something like the N93i again?

Miffywiffy

Jan 30, 2014
Visit site
http://phonesdata.com/files/models/Nokia-N93i-844.jpg

Why can't we have a modern take on that? Imagine the camera they could put in something like that today. Having the rotating display so you can film at all angles, do video calls while keeping the quality of the main sensor, not having to use a crap small sensor on the front. You'd be able to have a proper tactile keypad, flip it up and down to answer and put down calls and then have like an iPhone 5 sized touch screen on the front.

A modern N93i would be my perfect phone.

HassanTSR

Aug 9, 2015
Visit site
Yes, I would but we have to consider modern audiences. They would want a sleek slim design. And with small screens coming out of fashion, I hunk iphone 5 has 4" display which maybe could be a little bigger. But the bulky camera may have to be very well designed and engineered to fit into a slim smartphone like device

ArtificiallyYours

Jul 12, 2015
Visit site
I just want designs that aren't forgettable again. Everything is a disgusting misuse of gold trim and thinner than acceptably thin glass or aluminum that will turn a banana shape in your pocket. I like the idea of a transformable smartphone with medium/top end specifications and at least 4.5'' screen real-estate. A camcorder smartphone would actually fit the niche well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon