Stuck in airplane mode..

Mmazeo

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
Incredibly frustrating. Nothing working. Soft reset, hard reset, plugging and unplugging to USB.

I've been a fervent defender of WP and Nokia since I got my 1520 but I'm starting to feel that egg on my face. This is ridiculous.

I'm about to take it to AT&T where I'm sure nobody will have a clue what to do. I'm at a loss...

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Incredibly frustrating. Nothing working. Soft reset, hard reset, plugging and unplugging to USB.

I've been a fervent defender of WP and Nokia since I got my 1520 but I'm starting to feel that egg on my face. This is ridiculous.

I'm about to take it to AT&T where I'm sure nobody will have a clue what to do. I'm at a loss...

I had this problem once with my first 1520. Yes, take it into your local AT&T store and have them give you a new SIM card to try first. (A new SIM card is free) If that doesn't work, then I'm afraid you may have the same problem I had, and need to have your phone replaced. Hopefully, yours is still under warranty?

Mmazeo

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
Popped sim out, restarted and it was off. Popped sim back in, everything started updating, it came back on.

Just did the sim thing again it's off again....for now. Crossing my fingers here...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos