Design of 950 & 950XL and W10M not good?

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site

dakken

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
it's useless to show any more images. there are users here that do not understand what premium design is and why it is important.

Since you seem to know exactly what a premium design is,,maybe you can explain in exact detail what "premium design" means. Because im finding it hard to find the correlation between 2 panels of glass and an aluminum strip and premium.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

anon(631531)

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
I'm not a cell phone designer, but i know what i like when i see it. For example, the iPhone hasn't really changed their design since the "3", but they've been selling a lot of those "ugly" phones. Steve Jobs believed in the old saying: If it ain't broke, don't fix it. I think that he made a few bucks along the way. I like the 950XL. If you don't, then don't buy it. I'll never be able to convince the doubters, so i won't even try. Life is too short to get caught up in silly arguments. Semper Fi.:winktongue:

Harry Wild

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Design of 950 & 950XL and W10M not good?

These flagship phones should have a variety of color back battery covers that you can buy! That the only great feature for now about Microsoft phones. I am looking at yellow and green!

mariusmuntean

Banned
Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
Re: Design of 950 & 950XL and W10M not good?

These flagship phones should have a variety of color back battery covers that you can buy! That the only great feature for now about Microsoft phones. I am looking at yellow and green!

yellow is nice. 1520 on yellow looks simply gorgeous

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

morozshawn

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
Who knows, maybe those aren't the real designs of the devices, but even if they are, to be honest, I'm digging them.
Yes, I have a different taste than other people, and I am loving those designs!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb