W10M action centre and lockscreen concept

Aurelink

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
And ability to see notifications on lockscreen too.. :)
I think that should be an option. I like my lockscreen clear and the little logos on the bottom are enough for me. But I really doubt we're gonna have something like this, so "near" of the launch of w10m. But hey, may be they'll come up with it later with a nice W10M Update 1! :p

AnkitGondalia

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I think that should be an option. I like my lockscreen clear and the little logos on the bottom are enough for me. But I really doubt we're gonna have something like this, so "near" of the launch of w10m. But hey, may be they'll come up with it later with a nice W10M Update 1! :p
Yep this should be an option.. Androids and iphones have this so even MS should implement.. MS will not come with such features but lets hope for it.. W10M TP will still be running after the official release like the pc.. Hope we get something close to this..

Aurelink

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
Yeah. Like I said, I wouldn't be surprised to see more features like this in future updates (just like we received live folders wayyyyy after 8.1 was out)
Let's hope!

Pascal Michler

Jan 20, 2015
Visit site
The transparent notification cantte would be so nice! Better vote for it in the feedback-app.
But I think, the actionable icons in the lockscreen are very useless. You can access the details through a swypedown too and so it'd be a not very innovative feature.

AnkitGondalia

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
The transparent notification cantte would be so nice! Better vote for it in the feedback-app.
But I think, the actionable icons in the lockscreen are very useless. You can access the details through a swypedown too and so it'd be a not very innovative feature.

What if notification view on action centre is disabled on lockscreen? Then you cant see notifications..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium