Does Anybody Like the Talkman & Cityman Designs?

BreathingDeath

Aug 29, 2015
Visit site
I'm probably a day one buyer. I think it looks nice. It's less boxy than the Icon, thinner than the Icon, a nice slight curve to the back and for some reason, the white looks extra nice. I normally don't like white phones, but this one intrigues me. Window Hello and Qi charging is a huge plus in my book.

As long as the battery life is on par with say the HTC M8, then I'm all set.

EDIT: I think I know why I like the white, because it's poly carbonate and it looks almost silky in the pics. Also, teh front is black, which makes it even nicer.

dakken

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
I think should aswere your question,,,yes people like it.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Attachments

• 76450.jpg
    76450.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 26

faith3935

Dec 8, 2014
Visit site
The designs aren't too bad as long as they can go toe to toe with iPhone and Android flagships then I'll be more than happy to buy 1 of them without a contract

Joshwin

Jan 31, 2015
Visit site
i like the specs.but not definitely the design. it could have been a great design in 2006. but now its almost 2016. with other flashy flagships on rival platforms l950 will not stand a chance.to be on the spotlight in mobile market MS should at least make its flagships look stunning and entice everyone to buy one just for its look if not for the OS. look does matter.the rendered phone has too old design. reminds me of l320.

2oVs5oS.jpg

Witness

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
If I blanked out the screens, it'd be hard to distinguish them from one another.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Phone Comparison.jpg
    Phone Comparison.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 14

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs