What is Facebook Messenger error 602?

N9Andy

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
Started using a Lumia Icon yesterday and had this exact same problem, had no idea it was "a thing" - I just kept trying to uninstall/reinstall, soft reset and had the same result of Error #602. Messenger still works on my 1020, but then again, I'm not installing Messenger 'fresh' on that (it's been on there ages). It has to be a server side issue and we'll just have to wait for a fix. Annoying though. If it's any help, remember you can always go to m.facebook.com in the browser and get to your Messages that way (that's what I'm doing for now).

Davi Veiga

Sep 3, 2015
Visit site
pelo que parece, so esta dando esse bug em quem n?o atualizou o sistema para o windows phone 10, so no windows phone 8 que ta dando esse problema, pelo menos quando formatei para o 10 ele pegou ai voltei para o 8 ficou dando esse maldito erro.

Davi Veiga

Sep 3, 2015
Visit site
it seems, so is giving this bug in those who did not update the system for windows phone 10, so the windows phone 8 that ta giving this problem, at least when formatted for the 10 he got there I returned to the 8 was giving that damn error.

someone2639

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Also I had 6 "unknown device login" notifications from trying again and again to log in. The location (Elizabethtown, PA) is at least 200 miles from where I am but the other info is correct. Even after remembering my device from fb it gives the error

Berksgal

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Agree, the issue is not related to Win Mobile 10 or 8.1. I get the same error message on my Lumia 920 with Win 10 and Lumia 1520 with 8.1. Did anyone else receive a forewarning email from Microsoft earlier this summer? I did and expected problems with Facebook by the end of July. When they didn't happen, I thought either the email was a scam or that Microsoft and Facebook had worked things out.

DamCarig

Sep 3, 2015
Visit site
Same Issue, happened just after I had to change my facebook password because of an attempted login from Taiwan (I'm in eastern Canada).

Akkaler

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Guys this is not a problem with ur facebook account. It's all about messenger app which has this problem. So stick around for the update.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven