So many times what we see and hear is "not for Windows Phone."

What did you find that mentions specifically it is for Windows Phone? Share it with us. Links, pictures, evidence of some kind is appreciated.

[NOTE]This is not a product endorsement thread. It's not for advertising your product or app. OK? It is a celebration and recognition of Windows Phone gaining acceptance on some level and becoming more widely utilized.[/NOTE]
    HeyCori and libra89 like this.
    09-02-2015 10:59 PM
    So I went into a major crafts chain store today. Front and center, they have this sign...

Attached Thumbnails sight_2015_09_02_142314_352.jpg  
    HeyCori, libra89 and Guytronic like this.
    09-02-2015 11:01 PM
    I really like this thread idea. I'm lazy and I'm just going to link the MixRadio page even though it's kind of a given. MixRadio | Home Page

In case they change their design though: mix.png
    HeyCori and RumoredNow like this.
    09-02-2015 11:43 PM
    Also, the game Threes!

THREES - A tiny puzzle that grows on you

threes.png

In trying to find apps/brands that show support, I have noticed an absence or at least equal footing with the placement of where they say they have a Windows Phone app. By that, I mean that the support for iOS and Android are on one line and then Windows Phone is like at the bottom.
    HeyCori and RumoredNow like this.
    09-02-2015 11:49 PM
    I couldn't get this on BlackBerry.
    screenshot-3-.png
    Last edited by SteveNoza; 09-03-2015 at 01:05 AM.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    09-03-2015 12:16 AM
    I have noticed an absence or at least equal footing with the placement of where they say they have a Windows Phone app.
    Agreed. That's what blew me away about the Hobby Lobby sign and made me double back for a quick picture.

In English we read left to right. Windows Phone is on the left and thus first. The precious Apple is dead last. The Windows Phone is equal in height and width to the others, puts it on an even footing. And this is a manipulation by the graphic artist. No way a 1520, a Samsung Galaxy (something) and an iPhone (of whatever gen is shown) are all exactly the same size. The more widely distributed Samsung is the most obscured, the Lumia is least obscured. Look at the placement of the App logo. The Windows (Start) key is clearly visible and the ubiquitous Home button of the iPhone is obscured. Look at the screens. IMHO the Windows Phone App is shown off to best advantage; colorful, inviting and informative. Google gets a map that, only in rare cases isn't relevant to me and the Apple phone looks like a yard sale as it screams discount.

Someone on the project that produced this poster is a Windows Phone fan.
    libra89 likes this.
    09-03-2015 11:39 AM
    In trying to find how to reset my password, I came across this: https://www.quizup.com/en

quiz.png
    Laura Knotek and RumoredNow like this.
    09-10-2015 02:27 PM
    And it's a Universal App...

Attached Thumbnails capture.png  
    libra89 likes this.
    09-10-2015 06:52 PM