Windows 10 Mobile lockscreen

WinCoffee

Banned
Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
Windows 10 mobile is so cool and give us a lot more change to customise our Phone! With transparent tiles and Full background wallpaper! That's all very awesome! But... there's always a But.
The lockscreen. It's just same. So I had this idea:
W10M_lockscreen_idea.jpg

Would be cool if MSFT would make those Notifications as little "Live tiles" and they would be shortcuts for some apps.
Hope you guys like this idea? ^^

Aurelink

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
Even tho I'm in love with live tiles, they don't belong in the lockscreen.

They just should have worked on a really good app for this (like Live Lock Screen, the app was quite awesome but didn't even drop the BETA status)

Ma Rio

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I don't like it, to be honest. I'm satisfied with the current lockscreen (functionality-wise). The only thing I'd change is the layout - the Live Lockscreen app was unbelieveably beautiful. Too bad that it didn't become the default lockscreen.

WinCoffee

Banned
Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
I know :/ it was good but buggy (because BETA). but I think options are good to have. People prefer to differend styles & stuff. ^^

celticmagick

May 23, 2015
Visit site
I'm curious to see what, if anything, is to come of the Double Labs acquisition. I wouldn't mind having options for more flexibility on the lock screen.

I enjoyed BB10's lock screen before I switched to WP.

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I like how the lock screen is now, but I wouldn't mind the shortcuts you've expressed. I also don't like the squares. (everything doesn't have to represent a tile).

MS should make a "lock screen builder" app with certain design elements and functions/options that the user can design to his/her liking. Best of all worlds.

Aurelink

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
I'm curious to see what, if anything, is to come of the Double Labs acquisition. I wouldn't mind having options for more flexibility on the lock screen.

I enjoyed BB10's lock screen before I switched to WP.

Wondering the same about the Double Lads acquisition.
Let's hope we'll have a few apps/settings for our lockscreens

PratikMade

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Actually I liked the Live Lockscreen which had this animation while unlocking. I would like if it came back.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro