Which is the Cityman & which is the Talkman

bo_woods

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
When I look at the leaked press images, I can't tell which device is supposed to be the Talkman and which one is supposed to be the Cityman..

In the supposed leaked "press images" posted by windows central, displaying a blue device and a black device... I cannot tell between the two.

They both sport metal rims around the camera, and appear to have three led lights on the back, which both were supposed to be Cityman exclusive perks...

Also the blue one seems to have the power button in between the volume buttons while the black device doesn't, so is the blue one the Talkman?

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
The Cityman (950XL) is the one with the thinner silver ring around the camera... the blue one. The black one is the Talkman (950)

bo_woods

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
The Cityman (950XL) is the one with the thinner silver ring around the camera... the blue one. The black one is the Talkman (950)
Oh wow thanks... I was hoping it was the other way around as the blue device to me actually didn't look too bad, while the black one looks rather ugly...
Hopefully it'll look better in person... Otherwise i guess I will have to dish out a little more for the Cityman...

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett